GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Metroid Prime- Just to discuss the game"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metroid Prime'.
Tue 18/03/03 at 19:27
Regular
Yet another Metroid game, and all lets hope it is as good as the last. Also I personally hope that it can better the great game for GBA, which I recently have completed.

Metroid first hit the shelves in 1986, on the nez, which I own (It's great), with its "Fantastic" graphics that all metroid fans have grown to love.

For those of you that didn't know Samus, the star of the game, is infact a girl. That power suit she also wears 6 foot 2 tall, and weighs 90kg, fact.

Also in the game Super Metroid, there is a monster called Ridley, a nod to film director Ridley Scott.

If you have any interesting facts, or just want to talk about Metroid, feel free to post here.

I will reveal more facts later, I have a few more
Fri 28/03/03 at 22:44
Regular
Puddleface wrote:
> I think u need to have played the original snes and nes metroid games
> to REALLY enjoy metroid prime, cos there are so many things relative
> to them, even the music.

Weapons, Magmoor Caverns Music (Norfair) and the elevator and load sequences are the only things the same. Prime makes Super Metroid look like, like... VICE CITY!! *Runs*
Tue 01/04/03 at 19:37
Regular
"Steven"
maddmun wrote:
> Puddleface wrote:
> I think u need to have played the original snes and nes metroid
> games
> to REALLY enjoy metroid prime, cos there are so many things relative
> to them, even the music.
>
> Weapons, Magmoor Caverns Music (Norfair) and the elevator and load
> sequences are the only things the same. Prime makes Super Metroid look
> like, like... VICE CITY!! *Runs*

What do u mean?
Tue 01/04/03 at 19:40
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Haha. "nez"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.