GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Metroid Prime- Just to discuss the game"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metroid Prime'.
Tue 18/03/03 at 19:27
Regular
Yet another Metroid game, and all lets hope it is as good as the last. Also I personally hope that it can better the great game for GBA, which I recently have completed.

Metroid first hit the shelves in 1986, on the nez, which I own (It's great), with its "Fantastic" graphics that all metroid fans have grown to love.

For those of you that didn't know Samus, the star of the game, is infact a girl. That power suit she also wears 6 foot 2 tall, and weighs 90kg, fact.

Also in the game Super Metroid, there is a monster called Ridley, a nod to film director Ridley Scott.

If you have any interesting facts, or just want to talk about Metroid, feel free to post here.

I will reveal more facts later, I have a few more
Tue 18/03/03 at 19:27
Regular
"Steven"
Yet another Metroid game, and all lets hope it is as good as the last. Also I personally hope that it can better the great game for GBA, which I recently have completed.

Metroid first hit the shelves in 1986, on the nez, which I own (It's great), with its "Fantastic" graphics that all metroid fans have grown to love.

For those of you that didn't know Samus, the star of the game, is infact a girl. That power suit she also wears 6 foot 2 tall, and weighs 90kg, fact.

Also in the game Super Metroid, there is a monster called Ridley, a nod to film director Ridley Scott.

If you have any interesting facts, or just want to talk about Metroid, feel free to post here.

I will reveal more facts later, I have a few more
Tue 18/03/03 at 19:32
Regular
pftt

I know all Metroid. And I've completed Prime, it's good, oh yes.
Tue 18/03/03 at 19:50
Regular
I'll tell you something about Samus:

She's a computer ga,e character, her, Mario, Bowser, Donkey Kong, they have no height, or weight!!

Get over it.
Tue 18/03/03 at 19:53
Regular
"gsybe you!"
So you don't take any pleasure at all in suspending disbelief and trying to live another world?
Tue 18/03/03 at 20:44
"For the horde!!!!"
good no? wrote:
> Yet another Metroid game,

You make it sound like we get a Metroid game every year or something, there as been a large wait in between games.
Tue 18/03/03 at 20:51
Regular
Cyclone wrote:
> So you don't take any pleasure at all in suspending disbelief and
> trying to live another world?

Hi, I met Mario the other day. It was great.
I like getting thrown into the world of unrealism, but, I care nothing about her height, her weight, her hair colour, etc. Unless she was real, and VERY, VERY, VERY sexy. I'd love a go with a "space pirate killing" bounty hunter.
Tue 18/03/03 at 23:20
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Completed with 83%.

Its a very, very good game
Wed 19/03/03 at 22:02
Regular
"Steven"
For the gut who wrote about the weight of Samus' armour

Iread that in a magazine, it had loads of facts in it

So complain to them, not me

Also I was not meaning, another game, just any old game

But a great one, that all nintendo fans can love

O.K
Fri 21/03/03 at 21:59
Regular
"Steven"
Who here has this game

Not out in England yet
Fri 21/03/03 at 22:20
Regular
Well it's out in Wales, and Special Reserve sent it to me and it arrived today, and they're an English based company.

So I'd be very suprised if England didn't get a release today.

(note: I know it was released today, I'm just trying to go easy on the noob)

Oh, and how did that magazine find out the weight? How heavy is a pixel? Well find me the mass of an electron and then find out how many pixels it takes to display Samus's suit at full size. Multiply that by the mass of one electron and you've got the real weight.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.