GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If you are going to buy a game next wat will it be?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/03/03 at 20:25
Regular
I think i would buy Resident Evil next as everyones been saying ow gud it is.Just pop in Please and tell us what game you will buy next.
Tue 18/03/03 at 20:25
Regular
"$Big Bucks$"
I think i would buy Resident Evil next as everyones been saying ow gud it is.Just pop in Please and tell us what game you will buy next.
Tue 18/03/03 at 20:27
Regular
Metroid Prime, getting it on Friday.
Tue 18/03/03 at 20:27
Regular
"Whatever!"
mäddmuñ wrote:
> Metroid Prime, getting it on Friday.

Same here!

After that either Res Evil Zero or Sega Soccer Slam!
Tue 18/03/03 at 20:54
Regular
"  "
My first Gamecube game... Wave Race Bluestorm. But I'll be wanting some Monkey Balls aswell. Not the game...
Tue 18/03/03 at 20:56
Regular
"Festivus!"
I am not buying it, but Metroid for me Birthday.

And Beach Spikers.

Guess which one will get played first?

Women in Bikini Tops it is then...
Tue 18/03/03 at 21:00
Regular
"asdfjkl;"
Anyone played mario sunshine? Is it good? That could well be my first and next game for gamecube if I get one on friday. How bout Metroid, it is apparantly good, what type of game is metroid exactly? I like FPS, would I therefore have a good chance of liking metroid?
Tue 18/03/03 at 21:06
Regular
"  "
They had the demo on in Argos of Metroid. Great. I liked the setting. The environments are so open, you can see for miles in space, yet you never seemed to get lost as the route is quite linear. Also the ball is great, the way you can 'wall ride' Hawk style. It's a great looking and playable game. Althought it must be said, the person who I was watching (A mate of a mate) was really rather awful at it. We had to explan step by step what he had to do. And he ended up having an argument with a 4 year old lad that was playing on it when he nabbed the controller off him. Which is irrelevant. Ah well.
Tue 18/03/03 at 21:13
Regular
Yes.

Metroid Prime rules, wait until you get the boost ball upgrade, then you can go up half-pipes.
Tue 18/03/03 at 21:19
Regular
Nå†ßu© wrote:
> Althought it must be said, the person who I was
> watching (A mate of a mate) was really rather awful at it. We had to
> explan step by step what he had to do.

I felt like grabbing the controller off him and doing it myself.
Tue 18/03/03 at 21:21
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Metroid will be the next game I buy on GC. After that it will probably be Zelda: Windwaker. Wouldn't be surprised if I cave in though and grab Rogue Leader again seeing as its £25 in places. ;-))

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.