GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/03/03 at 09:21
Regular
I was walking alone my local high road the day before yesterday, when all of a sudden i hear someone yelling!

I finaly realised that this person was yelling 'Gun, he has a gun'

Me and my friend and basicly everyone in the street screamed and either fell on the floor or run to a side!

Then the boy who was screaming apeared running down the street!

I couldnt see any one following him but still everyone still screamed and tryed to find shelter!

The boy had almost gone from sight and still we could not see anyone chasing him or anyone with a gun!

Everyone went quiet and looked at each other!

Then a car went past honking its horn making everyone jump and leaning out of the back window was the boy who we had just saw running for his life pointing at us all shouting and laughing!

Now this might just be me, but i didnt find that very funny! Especialy when war is just about to begin!

You got any scary moments?

Whether it's something like a spider landed on my arm or a moment like above i wana hear it!

I said this in another room the other day and no one has any scary moments! Mabey you lot will be abit more interesting

Yours jumpingly!

Little Faye!
xxxxxxxxxxxx
Wed 19/03/03 at 09:21
Regular
"My PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!"
I was walking alone my local high road the day before yesterday, when all of a sudden i hear someone yelling!

I finaly realised that this person was yelling 'Gun, he has a gun'

Me and my friend and basicly everyone in the street screamed and either fell on the floor or run to a side!

Then the boy who was screaming apeared running down the street!

I couldnt see any one following him but still everyone still screamed and tryed to find shelter!

The boy had almost gone from sight and still we could not see anyone chasing him or anyone with a gun!

Everyone went quiet and looked at each other!

Then a car went past honking its horn making everyone jump and leaning out of the back window was the boy who we had just saw running for his life pointing at us all shouting and laughing!

Now this might just be me, but i didnt find that very funny! Especialy when war is just about to begin!

You got any scary moments?

Whether it's something like a spider landed on my arm or a moment like above i wana hear it!

I said this in another room the other day and no one has any scary moments! Mabey you lot will be abit more interesting

Yours jumpingly!

Little Faye!
xxxxxxxxxxxx
Wed 19/03/03 at 09:58
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
There were 13 exclamation marks in that post. I hate over-use of exclamation marks.
Wed 19/03/03 at 10:19
"slightlyshortertagl"
that's sick
Wed 19/03/03 at 13:07
Regular
"stop staring, creep"
I was on a plane once and this guy with a long beard came aboard, i chucked because of his resembelance to osama bin laden.
He walks down the gangway of the plane looking around at everyone, it appeared he was heading towards the cockpit.But then he stops looking around and sits down on the nearest seat.
Then the plane starts taking off. Once we had reached a steady altitude the guy with the beard started sifting through a suitcase he had with him, i look a little curious but quickly turn away as my glare catches his eyes.
After about 15 minutes the guy in the beard looked towards the front of the plane abruptly. He then stood up quickly and shouted, "HIJACK". Everyone starts screaming and a couple of flight attendents rush into the seating area. A man at the front of the plane turns around quite calmly and says "oh, hi chris!".

I cant honestly say what i felt when this happened, but you can imagine the atmosphere on the plane at the time...
Wed 19/03/03 at 13:23
Regular
"A man with a stick"
All these stories go to highlight is that people on this planet are slowly getting more and more stupid and irresponsible. It'll eventually get to a point where intelligent people will become an endangered species.
Wed 19/03/03 at 14:32
Regular
"My PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!"
What is wrong with you lot?

If you do not like what someone is talking about in a chat room then just leave!

I have noticed that it is the same miserable people/person that has to point out the bad points in everything.

I was asking for people who have scary moments to write it down, not people who want to complain!

Thanx

xXxXx
Wed 19/03/03 at 14:36
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
The last scary moment I had was last weekend. I went into the loft to fiddle with the water tank, and got spooked by all the cobwebs.
The water tank is right at the back, and there's plenty of old junk up there to climb over, so it wasn't easy to manoeuvre about up there, and being right near loads of spider webs was off-putting to say the least (I hate spiders).
I saw a smallish spider up there, but I'm sure there are bigger ones up there lurking about *shudder*
Wed 19/03/03 at 14:54
Regular
Oh good faye that sounds absolutely terrifing.

i bet you were well shaken up afterwards. i would of been! then again i am a complete wimp even pigeons make me jump. I'm such a wuss!

Anyway

bye xxxx
Wed 19/03/03 at 14:59
oh no faye, you really have to read this one coz its really scaryt.

one day while i woz at college i looked at your face and you scared the living daylights out of me, it woz sooooooooo scary, your gonna have to stop doing this coz one of these days your gonna make me cry!!!!! and then i wont like you, not that i actually like youj anyway faye!!!!! sotp it you did it agen just then. i hav 2 cry myself to sleep every night because of you and i just cant take the pressure anymore!!!! ok

love kate xxxxx
Wed 19/03/03 at 15:04
Regular
"My PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!"
Once i was at the beach with me friends n the tide had gone out so we ran across all the gewy sand where the water would normaly be.

we ran for miles (not literaly) when i fell and my arm went straight into the mud! We all laughed because my arm went straight through the mud and it was stuck.

they all started pulling me to try to release my arm.

We was still laughing and they went to get the life guard.

I could see them coming and they all seemed to be running this made me slightly uncomfertable.

He started to try to dig around my arm i was still grinning because i felt so silly.

As soon as he dug a bit away more fell on my arm.

I had been looking down for a while and when i looked up i noticed that the tide was slowly coming in.

Then i started to panic and tryed to wriggle. this only mad my arm sink further. It was holding my arm so tight all the blood had gone from my arm.

He ran off to call for the fire bargade.

it seemed like it took forever and the tide was getting closer.

A while had passed and still no sign of the fire bragade!

the water had reach me now and my arm was aching so i was finding it hard to hold myself up.

eventually they came and got me out when the water level was up to my armpit!

I'v never gone in the sea since.

It was really scary!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.