GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/03/03 at 09:21
Regular
I was walking alone my local high road the day before yesterday, when all of a sudden i hear someone yelling!

I finaly realised that this person was yelling 'Gun, he has a gun'

Me and my friend and basicly everyone in the street screamed and either fell on the floor or run to a side!

Then the boy who was screaming apeared running down the street!

I couldnt see any one following him but still everyone still screamed and tryed to find shelter!

The boy had almost gone from sight and still we could not see anyone chasing him or anyone with a gun!

Everyone went quiet and looked at each other!

Then a car went past honking its horn making everyone jump and leaning out of the back window was the boy who we had just saw running for his life pointing at us all shouting and laughing!

Now this might just be me, but i didnt find that very funny! Especialy when war is just about to begin!

You got any scary moments?

Whether it's something like a spider landed on my arm or a moment like above i wana hear it!

I said this in another room the other day and no one has any scary moments! Mabey you lot will be abit more interesting

Yours jumpingly!

Little Faye!
xxxxxxxxxxxx
Wed 19/03/03 at 19:47
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
I recon it is pretty funny, but maybe thats just me...
Wed 19/03/03 at 19:30
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
There was a bomb scare at my school once and it was on the day when we were at our classmates funeral. I think i was about 11 at the time. Horrible day.
Wed 19/03/03 at 19:26
I got mugged in my friends garden, twas very scary, i was only 12...
Wed 19/03/03 at 16:52
Regular
Once, when our plane was taking off, the nose had just lifted from the ground when the brakes were applied because of a broken monitor. Scary. My friend was also held up a week before because of a bomb scare. Scary also.
Wed 19/03/03 at 16:15
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Ahh. Nice imagery.
Wed 19/03/03 at 16:14
"Darkness, always"
Like a ripe melon, only composed of skull fragments and brain tissue.
Wed 19/03/03 at 16:13
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> My head would have exploded upon impact.

Like a ripe melon?
Wed 19/03/03 at 16:12
"Darkness, always"
SHEEPY wrote:
> So did you die then IB?

No, after wetting myself and staring wide-eyed at the gaping maw of the autobahn as the sudden vacuum threatened to suck me out of the car to my doom, my mother screamed and my older sister reached across and managed to get the door closed.

Had she reacted any slower, I would have hit the autobahn with 90mph forward momentum. My head would have exploded upon impact.
Wed 19/03/03 at 16:10
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
SHEEPY wrote:
> Nice story Unbeleiver
>
> I probably would have crapped it... although maybe after a drink I
> would have went to stop him but maybe not attacked him, then probably
> got beaten to death.

At least your tombstone would look good:

"Here lies Sheepy. Died from extensive wounds after displaying heroic valour that belied his frame."
Wed 19/03/03 at 16:09
Regular
"Excommunicated"
So did you die then IB?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.