GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WARNING _ DO NOT GET RIPPED OFF!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 16/12/01 at 22:51
Regular
If you get emails from any "mobileman + a number @ hotmail.com" people trying to sell you things. Do not buy. Believe me I've unfortunately been conned into paying out for something that hasn't been shipped to me, and now I'm a good £100 out of pocket - just letting you know, be very careful when buying things.

By the way, anyone be able to help me out with what I should do now that I have paid out, at least got a special delivery slip confirming my sending of payment, Argh - bad bad people.

K, cheers
Fri 21/12/01 at 22:45
Silent85 wrote:
> I bet the address said 1 Gulliable people Street

> Somewhere where u with die if come close
Thanks for the dosh
W** ER1

LOL nice one silent85 LOL
Fri 21/12/01 at 21:52
I bet the address said 1 Gulliable people Street
Somewhere where u with die if come close
Thanks for the dosh
W** ER1
Fri 21/12/01 at 21:50
One question Why cash????? Postal order would of been sufficent or cheque
Fri 21/12/01 at 21:26
Yo your better off writing an e-mail to msn innit to get details of whoever this joker is if they can't get real details they will at least get their IP from which they can contact isp to get details. thnx for thw warning but you should have known better than send £100 to some peepz just from an e-mail i mean c'monnnnn. oh and thnx again for warning.
Fri 21/12/01 at 20:42
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Well, lets just say that Sid is no longer with us.
Fri 21/12/01 at 20:38
Regular
"Mm reprocessed meat"
POP

Sid, how did this turn out, did you go to his house? Let us know!!
Tue 18/12/01 at 00:39
Devil Made Curry
Tue 18/12/01 at 00:24
Some people suck eggs - you'll learn from your mistakes, seek revenge and probably end up breaking a leg, but at the end of the year we can all put our feet up, get hammered and enjoy the festive Xmas and New Year Celebrations - HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Mon 17/12/01 at 23:35
Regular
"Back in black"
Well on ebay, im sure many of you have heard of it. I won an auction for F zero advance. I payed the money, £20 and never recieved the game.

Also I sold my Gameboy Color for £52. Recieved a cheque and posted the Gameboy. The GBC never arrived at it's destination so I had to refund. I have lost £52, a GBC and a further £20!!
Mon 17/12/01 at 23:00
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
The thing that confuses me is on the MSN convesation below. When ever an xbox is mentioned, it is said as Xboxes!! MORE THAN ONE!
Example number one: "have you sent my XBOXES"
Example number two: "Are the XBOXES ready to ship?"
Example number three" "I dont believe yet that youv send it but as soon as I receive it I will send X-BOXES"

Did Sid order more than one, or expect to get more than one for £100?? Or have I got the wrong end of the stick??

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.