GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sum 41 vs. Blink 182"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 16/12/01 at 18:49
Regular
Firstly they sound exactly the same. Same type of Rock. Both have comic songs (blink's are funnier). A difference is that Sum are canadian, blink are american. Blink have been around longer. They both have songs were they mention not acting their age. And check this:

Sum 41: A one syllable word followed by a number
Blink 182: (See sentence above)

I think that Sum 41 have copied blink, but i still think they are wkd and i cant get Fat Lip outta my head.
Sun 16/12/01 at 18:49
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Firstly they sound exactly the same. Same type of Rock. Both have comic songs (blink's are funnier). A difference is that Sum are canadian, blink are american. Blink have been around longer. They both have songs were they mention not acting their age. And check this:

Sum 41: A one syllable word followed by a number
Blink 182: (See sentence above)

I think that Sum 41 have copied blink, but i still think they are wkd and i cant get Fat Lip outta my head.
Sun 16/12/01 at 20:22
might want to throw the beastie boys into that battle as well seeing as how sum 41 have totally ripped of the beasties style in fat lip. and also the fact the beasties will be wanting revenge after sum 41 totally killed no sleep til brooklyn at the mtv birthday bash. only 1 way to settle this, celebrity deathmatch anyone?
Sun 16/12/01 at 20:31
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
hmmm...
which is better, Sum41 or Blink182???

Hmm...

I know! Just get a load of Greenday albums (or if you are too stingy get International Superhits) and there you have pop punk perfection!!!
Or you could go for the Descendents, or even (if you want a new UK band) get something by Scotlands very own Nerve! Forget these new pop punk bands, other bands have done it before so much better!
Sun 16/12/01 at 20:53
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Well, to start off, the beastie boys suck
WHAT?!!
The beastie boys suck!
Now its down to Sum 41 and Blink 182.
These are both very good bands but I prefere...

... Blink 182!
Sun 16/12/01 at 20:59
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
Jericho15 wrote:
> Well, to start off, the beastie boys suck

Are you honestly saying that you prefer two lousy punk bands over one of the most innovative and influential groups of the 90's?

Blink 182 and Sum 41's entire back catalogues wouldn't be fit to wipe the dirt off a beastie's b-side.

the beastie boys are exponentially better than Blink 182 and Sum 41 put together. You've probably got the two of them confused so I'll let you off.
Mon 17/12/01 at 13:18
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
I like beastie boys, but im glad that a band has copied them, coz the style is cool and the beastie boyz r kindof disappeard
Mon 17/12/01 at 13:25
Regular
"Acid Casual"

Do I get a prize?
Mon 17/12/01 at 13:37
Regular
"Long time no see!"
In my view, Sum 41 are miles better than Blink 182!!
Blink just annoy me! The main singer ahs annoyingly quere, high voice, and I CAN'T STAND IT!!
Sum 41 aren't annoying and 'Fat Lip' is their best song!

Did anyone see Sum 41 on Top O The Pops on Friday? I dunno why i watch it! They were playin' 'In Too Deep' with a BACKING TRACK!!! The singing was live but not the music. WHY??? 'Fat Lip' was completely live!
Mon 17/12/01 at 13:46
Regular
Solskjaer_24 wrote:
Did anyone see
> Top O The Pops on Friday?

AHHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHA
Mon 17/12/01 at 13:52
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Suicidal Tendencies own Blink and Sum.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.