GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Im cool!!!!!Yeah!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/03/03 at 10:27
Regular
Game a day is fix, I made tonnes of GAD attempts last week and I didnt win!! Because Im dead cool, so were my topics, they were real class efforts like "Vice City Rocks" and PS2 is god". See, are'nt they wicked posts? Hell yeah, they are!!!!

But the point is I didnt win, why coz Im cool and not a geek like all the other freaks that come on these chat thiny's? yeah thats it isnt it, SR is biased towards the regulars and notables, well they're all gay, unlike me who keeps it real. Rock on!!!

This place is square, its full of geeks with no life, well Im cool Im hardcore!!! I have a life, last night I went to THE PUB and get this... I had two, count em two PINTS OF LAGER SHANDY!!!!

And tonight me and this fit bird are going CLUBBING, aint I great!!!!
All the girls FANCY me coz Im cool and have dress good with My stonewash jeans and "easy tiger" t-shirt!! They also think Im cool coz of my top gaming skillz!!!!

On the subject of my mad game skilz, I AM HARDCORE!! Oh yes, I beat GTA3 on the hard difficulty setting, check that out!!!!
And I saw that really funky looking PS2 game - Steel Battalion, the one with the wickedly huge controller!!!!!

Coz I is cool and hardcore I only play cool games like The getaway and Vice City!!! None of that kiddy crap like Mario Funshine or whatever its called and that Pik-man thing with the gay little men with leaves on their heads - someone must have been tripping when they thought of that one!!! Thats coz PS" developers are cool and do drugs so can come up with all thes funky idea's!!!! Like me!!!!!

Anyway, you geekdudes, Im going now, coz my GIRLFRIEND just TXT me on my cool GP-RSi Turbo mobile phone - i got the MGS2 choon as my ringtone coz its cool like me!!!!!Yeah!!!!

Catch ya later guys!!!!!!
Yeah!!!!!!!!!
Thu 20/03/03 at 12:43
Regular
"Booze monkeys!"
Its not really me speaking, it was joke, based around the immature newbies who turn up, post , and whine that they dont win - it was also mixed with a bit of an old Digi character (cyber-x?).
If I get banned then Its what I deserve, if Ive broken rules, but if I do I will be dissapointed.
Thu 20/03/03 at 12:43
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
You fool!

*points and laughs at Ryan Jackson*

It was an ironic statement in a postmodern world. The deeper irony is that you swallowed the bait.
Thu 20/03/03 at 12:41
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
He won't get banned, tehre's no 'bannalbe' content in there...

Just he's posting crap that makes no sense, he'll get bored of people moaning at him within the day and he'll leave...
Thu 20/03/03 at 12:38
Regular
"stop staring, creep"
Plasticcoated why the hell did you post this? you may have well built a big BAN ME sign pointing towards your over-inflated head.
Thu 20/03/03 at 12:28
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Everyone's copying my idea...

"You got the idea off of someone else."

Shut up brain...
Thu 20/03/03 at 11:58
Regular
:cD

Hehe.

PokéÉyé!
Thu 20/03/03 at 11:24
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Ooh! Ya cheeky beggar!
Thu 20/03/03 at 11:20
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
*raises eyebrow*

I'm not being harsh.

This is harsh...

*pokes Slaveunit in the eye*

he heh he!
Thu 20/03/03 at 11:18
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Don't be so harsh, guys. At least it's not another topic about the war....
Thu 20/03/03 at 11:13
Regular
"Booze monkeys!"
Unbeliever wrote:
> *watches with an amused look on his face as plasticcoated trundles off
> to the Nintendo forum*

you got me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.