GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Im cool!!!!!Yeah!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/03/03 at 10:27
Regular
Game a day is fix, I made tonnes of GAD attempts last week and I didnt win!! Because Im dead cool, so were my topics, they were real class efforts like "Vice City Rocks" and PS2 is god". See, are'nt they wicked posts? Hell yeah, they are!!!!

But the point is I didnt win, why coz Im cool and not a geek like all the other freaks that come on these chat thiny's? yeah thats it isnt it, SR is biased towards the regulars and notables, well they're all gay, unlike me who keeps it real. Rock on!!!

This place is square, its full of geeks with no life, well Im cool Im hardcore!!! I have a life, last night I went to THE PUB and get this... I had two, count em two PINTS OF LAGER SHANDY!!!!

And tonight me and this fit bird are going CLUBBING, aint I great!!!!
All the girls FANCY me coz Im cool and have dress good with My stonewash jeans and "easy tiger" t-shirt!! They also think Im cool coz of my top gaming skillz!!!!

On the subject of my mad game skilz, I AM HARDCORE!! Oh yes, I beat GTA3 on the hard difficulty setting, check that out!!!!
And I saw that really funky looking PS2 game - Steel Battalion, the one with the wickedly huge controller!!!!!

Coz I is cool and hardcore I only play cool games like The getaway and Vice City!!! None of that kiddy crap like Mario Funshine or whatever its called and that Pik-man thing with the gay little men with leaves on their heads - someone must have been tripping when they thought of that one!!! Thats coz PS" developers are cool and do drugs so can come up with all thes funky idea's!!!! Like me!!!!!

Anyway, you geekdudes, Im going now, coz my GIRLFRIEND just TXT me on my cool GP-RSi Turbo mobile phone - i got the MGS2 choon as my ringtone coz its cool like me!!!!!Yeah!!!!

Catch ya later guys!!!!!!
Yeah!!!!!!!!!
Thu 20/03/03 at 10:27
Regular
"Booze monkeys!"
Game a day is fix, I made tonnes of GAD attempts last week and I didnt win!! Because Im dead cool, so were my topics, they were real class efforts like "Vice City Rocks" and PS2 is god". See, are'nt they wicked posts? Hell yeah, they are!!!!

But the point is I didnt win, why coz Im cool and not a geek like all the other freaks that come on these chat thiny's? yeah thats it isnt it, SR is biased towards the regulars and notables, well they're all gay, unlike me who keeps it real. Rock on!!!

This place is square, its full of geeks with no life, well Im cool Im hardcore!!! I have a life, last night I went to THE PUB and get this... I had two, count em two PINTS OF LAGER SHANDY!!!!

And tonight me and this fit bird are going CLUBBING, aint I great!!!!
All the girls FANCY me coz Im cool and have dress good with My stonewash jeans and "easy tiger" t-shirt!! They also think Im cool coz of my top gaming skillz!!!!

On the subject of my mad game skilz, I AM HARDCORE!! Oh yes, I beat GTA3 on the hard difficulty setting, check that out!!!!
And I saw that really funky looking PS2 game - Steel Battalion, the one with the wickedly huge controller!!!!!

Coz I is cool and hardcore I only play cool games like The getaway and Vice City!!! None of that kiddy crap like Mario Funshine or whatever its called and that Pik-man thing with the gay little men with leaves on their heads - someone must have been tripping when they thought of that one!!! Thats coz PS" developers are cool and do drugs so can come up with all thes funky idea's!!!! Like me!!!!!

Anyway, you geekdudes, Im going now, coz my GIRLFRIEND just TXT me on my cool GP-RSi Turbo mobile phone - i got the MGS2 choon as my ringtone coz its cool like me!!!!!Yeah!!!!

Catch ya later guys!!!!!!
Yeah!!!!!!!!!
Thu 20/03/03 at 10:29
Regular
"Bobba you"
Riiiight.
Thu 20/03/03 at 10:36
Regular
"Booze monkeys!"
Its been done before *cough Digi cough*, but I was bored and stuff.
Thu 20/03/03 at 10:40
"Darkness, always"
OUT!
Thu 20/03/03 at 10:40
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
The funny thing is that there really are people like that *looks to PS2 forum*.
Thu 20/03/03 at 10:43
Regular
"Booze monkeys!"
The irony is that this is a GAD attempt that is lame but I expect to win with, like the ones mentioned in the post.

Joke.
Thu 20/03/03 at 10:49
"Darkness, always"
you expect to win with... this?
Thu 20/03/03 at 10:52
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
It's been done before, so I doubt it.

The staffers would probably read it, bitterly laugh and then tremble with rage.

Then again, they might not and give you a GAD just for the hell of it. Who knows how the staffer's minds work?
Thu 20/03/03 at 10:54
Regular
"smile, it's free"
plasticcoated wrote:
> The irony is that this is a GAD attempt that is lame but I expect to
> win with, like the ones mentioned in the post.

This is as far as his post registered with people.

>
> Joke.

This is where it actually finished.
Thu 20/03/03 at 10:58
Regular
"Booze monkeys!"
VenomByte wrote:
> plasticcoated wrote:
> The irony is that this is a GAD attempt that is lame but I expect to
> win with, like the ones mentioned in the post.
>
> This is as far as his post registered with people.
>
> >
> Joke.
>
> This is where it actually finished.

Yeah, didnt anyone else notice that it was a joke?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.