GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Toilet Pains"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 15/12/01 at 21:16
Regular
No, I'm not talking about the pains you get actually excreting your waste (chocolate cake, beer, curry, whatever the case may be.) So what am I babbling on about? In my personal opinion, and it is not to be trusted (unless it's gaming,) it's actually getting to the toilet which can cause most hurt.

For instance. This afternoon, as I was typing a reply, I felt something begin to emerge. And by the end, it was screaming to get out. So I turned, and ran for my saving grace, the loo. However, my sister had conveniently parked her doll's pram right in front of the doorway. I desperately tried to shove past it, and wasn't all that successful. I bashed my knee on the knob (go on then, laugh at the irony) that makes the hood over the top of the pram lengthen and shorten (yes, laugh at the irony once again.) That hurt a lot, and I then tripped over the base over the pram, stubbing my toe on the door. I cursed, and finally stumbled to the inviting seat, where I sat and let out my lunch, with a relieved sigh.

So, has anyone else suffered pains whilst travelling towards the toilet?
Sat 15/12/01 at 21:37
i have had diahera (how ever its spelled) for 3 days when i went on holiday. u cant tell when it comes out, u just spell. then when u get back to the hotel and take a look your boxers are covered with brown liguid. yuck!

i have hurt myself on the stairs many time when rushing up but nothing serious really.
Sat 15/12/01 at 21:25
Regular
Ermmmm....interesting topic(I think).
And, I don't recall breaking anything or hitting anything on the way to the toilet.
Sat 15/12/01 at 21:25
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Yes, actually.

I was watching tv downstairs when suddenly a burst of pain in my bowels appeared. I hurried to the downstairs bog, but it was noticably occupied. The pain became excrutiating, and I didn't think I could hold it in for any longer. I ran upstairs, tripped over whacking my knee and to my relief the bathroom was free! I was glad, rushed in and fed the bog with a well-deserved waste product.

It happens all the time. I keep it in for an amount of time, always thinking it'll be "OK". Then when it's time to let it all out, pain gets the upper hand.

Best advice is to keep composed... yes...composed.

Oh-oh, here it comes again!!!
Sat 15/12/01 at 21:23
Regular
"You've upset me"
Yup. Broke a finger while running up the stairs to the bog. I run up like a monkey, on all fours. Lost balance, finger underneath me, I fell on it, crack, "OWWWW!!!"
Sat 15/12/01 at 21:16
Regular
"I like cheese"
No, I'm not talking about the pains you get actually excreting your waste (chocolate cake, beer, curry, whatever the case may be.) So what am I babbling on about? In my personal opinion, and it is not to be trusted (unless it's gaming,) it's actually getting to the toilet which can cause most hurt.

For instance. This afternoon, as I was typing a reply, I felt something begin to emerge. And by the end, it was screaming to get out. So I turned, and ran for my saving grace, the loo. However, my sister had conveniently parked her doll's pram right in front of the doorway. I desperately tried to shove past it, and wasn't all that successful. I bashed my knee on the knob (go on then, laugh at the irony) that makes the hood over the top of the pram lengthen and shorten (yes, laugh at the irony once again.) That hurt a lot, and I then tripped over the base over the pram, stubbing my toe on the door. I cursed, and finally stumbled to the inviting seat, where I sat and let out my lunch, with a relieved sigh.

So, has anyone else suffered pains whilst travelling towards the toilet?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.