GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Toilet Pains"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 15/12/01 at 21:16
Regular
No, I'm not talking about the pains you get actually excreting your waste (chocolate cake, beer, curry, whatever the case may be.) So what am I babbling on about? In my personal opinion, and it is not to be trusted (unless it's gaming,) it's actually getting to the toilet which can cause most hurt.

For instance. This afternoon, as I was typing a reply, I felt something begin to emerge. And by the end, it was screaming to get out. So I turned, and ran for my saving grace, the loo. However, my sister had conveniently parked her doll's pram right in front of the doorway. I desperately tried to shove past it, and wasn't all that successful. I bashed my knee on the knob (go on then, laugh at the irony) that makes the hood over the top of the pram lengthen and shorten (yes, laugh at the irony once again.) That hurt a lot, and I then tripped over the base over the pram, stubbing my toe on the door. I cursed, and finally stumbled to the inviting seat, where I sat and let out my lunch, with a relieved sigh.

So, has anyone else suffered pains whilst travelling towards the toilet?
Sun 16/12/01 at 12:21
Regular
"Sally On Weekdays!"
Firstly, a little tidbit to say that as a baby, I never did a Number 1 or 2 in the bed!

The internet is to blame for my pains - much like Ant's story. I'd be half way through doing something and it beings to turtle-head it's way out. I then think "Ah, it'll be fine" and then I have to run to the toilet when it slips out. I then open the door of the toilet and can relieve myself! Ahhhh.
Sun 16/12/01 at 12:18
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
SHEEPY wrote:
> No I can control my bowls and gently walk to the lavatorie

:D Same really. I don't panic when I need to let it out. Unless dioreha is the case, that is when I bolt for it. But no injuries. And that hardly ever happens anyway.
Sun 16/12/01 at 12:13
Regular
"I like cheese"
Ice Blaster wrote:
> Well I often scrape my knuckles on the door handle (that's just me) and i'll
> often bang my self... against something!

Scrape your knuckles?? Lol!

I wonder how you get into those situations...
Sat 15/12/01 at 23:10
Regular
"Back in black"
Well I often scrape my knuckles on the door handle (that's just me) and i'll often bang my self... against something!
Sat 15/12/01 at 23:02
Regular
"I like cheese"
SHEEPY wrote:
> No I can control my bowls and gently walk to the lavatorie

Sheepy, are you drunk?? :D
Sat 15/12/01 at 23:00
Regular
"Excommunicated"
No I can control my bowls and gently walk to the lavatorie
Sat 15/12/01 at 22:37
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
ROFL

That was funny ant.

Ok i laugh at your pain.

I have worse stories...

ah well
Sat 15/12/01 at 22:04
Regular
I tripped on the stairs before, on the way to the toilet !
Sat 15/12/01 at 21:48
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Only once, when I had the flu, I was stumbling blindly towards the bathroom, half awake. I fumbled vaguely for the lightswitch, gave up on finding it, ran forwards...then bounced off the doorframe and knocked myself out..woke up with my mum standing over me a bit later, looking in to a toilet bowl and throwing up..
Sat 15/12/01 at 21:41
Regular
big_slow wrote:
> take a look your boxers are covered with brown liguid. yuck!

You sure you don't mean skid marks?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.