GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Toilet Pains"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 15/12/01 at 21:16
Regular
No, I'm not talking about the pains you get actually excreting your waste (chocolate cake, beer, curry, whatever the case may be.) So what am I babbling on about? In my personal opinion, and it is not to be trusted (unless it's gaming,) it's actually getting to the toilet which can cause most hurt.

For instance. This afternoon, as I was typing a reply, I felt something begin to emerge. And by the end, it was screaming to get out. So I turned, and ran for my saving grace, the loo. However, my sister had conveniently parked her doll's pram right in front of the doorway. I desperately tried to shove past it, and wasn't all that successful. I bashed my knee on the knob (go on then, laugh at the irony) that makes the hood over the top of the pram lengthen and shorten (yes, laugh at the irony once again.) That hurt a lot, and I then tripped over the base over the pram, stubbing my toe on the door. I cursed, and finally stumbled to the inviting seat, where I sat and let out my lunch, with a relieved sigh.

So, has anyone else suffered pains whilst travelling towards the toilet?
Sun 16/12/01 at 15:58
Regular
"You've upset me"
pb wrote:
> hm. A funny thing happened on the way to the toilet. A new play by Ant.

Heh, A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Forum is a fantastic play. Recently did it at my school, so damn funny...
Sun 16/12/01 at 13:55
Regular
"  "
big_slow wrote:
> i have had diahera (how ever its spelled) for 3 days when i went on holiday. u
> cant tell when it comes out, u just spell. then when u get back to the hotel and
> take a look your boxers are covered with brown liguid. yuck!

i have hurt
> myself on the stairs many time when rushing up but nothing serious really.

Thanks for explaining that to us......oh and i hurt myself getting up from the bog....i bashed my head on the cabinet..ouch....oh and i also fell down the toilet coz the lid was up and hit it where it hurts :O
Sun 16/12/01 at 13:43
I always seem to wait too long to take a whizz and now and again i will run too fast at the bog door and instead of smoothly opening the door and runing through i fumble with the handle and continue traveling at speed....

Never hold on, always ends in pain some way or another (Ever got that cramp thing in your back when uve held on too long ??)
Sun 16/12/01 at 13:37
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Yea like I run up the stairs but you know when you like miss one or stand right on the edge and you foot slips. Yes, you fall right on your face. Done that one many a time :o)

Usually goes like this..

*I really need the toilet*

*Hold in until it hurts*

*Runs up stairs*

*Slips*

*Goes "Ohhhhh"*

*Runs to toilet only to find some little "Person" in there*

I just tell them to hurry up.

Take that sentence and add curses. And loudness.
Sun 16/12/01 at 13:33
Regular
"pob, the originator"
½pint wrote:
> My family have just had an extention on our house and on our new bathroom the
> lock doesn't work unless you turn it completely. About a week ago my dad walked
> in on my while I was doing a number 2. Then I got grounded for calling him an
> f***ing pervert.

Whey!!!
Sun 16/12/01 at 13:29
Regular
"¬_¬"
My family have just had an extention on our house and on our new bathroom the lock doesn't work unless you turn it completely. About a week ago my dad walked in on my while I was doing a number 2. Then I got grounded for calling him apervert.
Sun 16/12/01 at 13:19
Regular
"Evil Ryu"
brad@specialreserve wrote:
> I cut my head on the sink whilst pulling up my trousers. Was great fun
> explaining to the doctor how i did it.

Amusing post - I enjoyed reading that
Sun 16/12/01 at 13:05
I cut my head on the sink whilst pulling up my trousers. Was great fun explaining to the doctor how i did it.
Sun 16/12/01 at 12:45
Regular
"Evil Ryu"
Trust me when I say, "I know exactly what you mean".

LOL - Nice one there Ant
Sun 16/12/01 at 12:40
"possibly impossible"
hm. A funny thing happened on the way to the toilet. A new play by Ant.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.