GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So who's our Prime Minister now?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/06/07 at 17:31
Regular
Mr Brown did it at Number 10, with the lead pipe =O

Crap, I thought it was Colonel Mustard. Sorry what were we talking about again?
Thu 28/06/07 at 16:44
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Biggie Little Jr. wrote:
> I had my Politics lesson on my Sixth Form induction today

I remember my first politics lesson, thought it was going to be so bad, but it was brilliant. Maybe I'm just sad though. :-P
Fri 29/06/07 at 11:48
Regular
Kawada wrote:
> I was actually getting annoyed at the personal jokes but hey
> never mind eh

You should have just ignored it like I did with your personal joke in the WLT the other night =)

Cretin.
Fri 29/06/07 at 12:53
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Hedfix wrote:
> Oh and let's not forget the other lies we were told to get
> there, weapons, links to osama etc etc.
>
> Oh and defying the UN, mustn't forget that one. Yes... very
> just.

Let me put it this way: Yes, it's degenerated into a unbelievably violent farce, and we were misled an awful lot, but back then it was good to see the back of a genocidal tyrant.

Are you the sort of person who agrees with the use of ethnic cleansing, arbitary imprisonment/torture/execution or declaring war on a neighbouring nation which results in possibly a million deaths, even Iran? I think not. Invasion for the wrong reasons at the wrong time, but the right man to aim at.
Sat 30/06/07 at 18:11
Regular
"Why do peole b****"
our new priminster is that warty faced dude, ummmm what's his name.... gordon brown or sumthing like that

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.