GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So who's our Prime Minister now?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/06/07 at 17:31
Regular
Mr Brown did it at Number 10, with the lead pipe =O

Crap, I thought it was Colonel Mustard. Sorry what were we talking about again?
Thu 28/06/07 at 01:02
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Machie wrote:
> If Tony can do it, why wont Bush resign too?
>
> Anyone happy with Brown as Prime Minister? Is he the lesser of
> two evils? Isn't he Scottish? Not sure I want a Scottish Prime
> Minister.

I don't like him. I don't know anything about politics, so it could be because he's Scottish, yeah, that sounds about right.
Thu 28/06/07 at 09:26
"possibly impossible"
For all that you can say against Major, at least he led us through a Gulf war that was fought for a good reason and was successful (to an extent). Though it did start Osama on the road to terrorism.

Anyway, Tony's been pretty successful in at least a few major turning points, not least Northern Ireland, which is a pretty amazing piece of work (Clinton got the ball rolling, mind you).

I'll give Brown the benefit of the doubt for now, maybe he'll overturn some of the more annoying Labour policies (Asbos, criminal 'care' in the community etc), though the real one that should be scrapped is the Council Tax, which should be replaced with an income based tax and extra taxation for more than one property (which also applies to those that live off their heritage).
Thu 28/06/07 at 12:29
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Biggie Little Jr. wrote:
> Kawada wrote:
> Enjoy your tax hikes :-D
>
> If you don't like it, then live in a caravan.

I'll go even further, i'll be living in China next year so Brown can go and cause further havoc, i won't care :-D
Thu 28/06/07 at 12:37
Regular
hmm Gordon Brown or the Chinese government.

*laugh* have a great time Ben ;) enjoy the Olympics
Thu 28/06/07 at 13:06
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
except the government tends to leave westerners alone. You'd know that if you had actually lived there of course :-)

Thinking of going after the Olympics, that way i avoid all the crazyness of that and all the building work to
Thu 28/06/07 at 13:19
Regular
How long were you living in China Ben? Like America, just a couple of months ;) I suppose you consider yourself Chinese now heh.

They'll leave westerners alone as long as they're not filming China or hanging around Tiananmen Square.

Let me know how things go when you stay longer than a month. You'll have more experience with the government then.
Thu 28/06/07 at 13:23
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
There for 6 months in which time i had to apply for a residency visa and they were more than helpful and i never had any problem with them in my time there.

Let me know when you've actually been there for a day and actually have a clue what you're talking about, but then that usually doesn't stop you anyway
Thu 28/06/07 at 13:30
Regular
That's a nice little holiday for you. :) Lets hope things go smoothly for you when you're not there as a tourist but as an expat.
Thu 28/06/07 at 13:31
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Yes let's.

Cretin
Thu 28/06/07 at 13:33
Regular
*huggles Ben* aww don't take offence, all I'm saying is that China like every other government has it's faults. =)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.