GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So who's our Prime Minister now?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/06/07 at 17:31
Regular
Mr Brown did it at Number 10, with the lead pipe =O

Crap, I thought it was Colonel Mustard. Sorry what were we talking about again?
Wed 27/06/07 at 17:31
Regular
Mr Brown did it at Number 10, with the lead pipe =O

Crap, I thought it was Colonel Mustard. Sorry what were we talking about again?
Wed 27/06/07 at 17:49
Regular
If Tony can do it, why wont Bush resign too?

Anyone happy with Brown as Prime Minister? Is he the lesser of two evils? Isn't he Scottish? Not sure I want a Scottish Prime Minister.
Wed 27/06/07 at 17:59
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Machie wrote:
> Anyone happy with Brown as Prime Minister?

I'd give him a chance, definitely. Not really sure what he's about at the moment, except a few policies so he might be half decent. Not sure who I'd choose from Dave and Gordon to be honest at the moment. I think as soon as Brown is in for a decent period of time I'd be able to make up my mind.

> Is he the lesser of
> two evils? Isn't he Scottish? Not sure I want a Scottish Prime
> Minister.

Yes, he's Scottish but we have a British Parliament meaning we can have English, Welsh, Northern Irish and Scottish PMs, so I don't have any issue with that whatsoever.
Wed 27/06/07 at 18:03
"LOLLERSKATES!"
It was nice to see the House Of Commons all rose to their feet and gave applause to Tony Blair, who I thought was a very good Prime Minister. Can Gordon Brown be a good Prime Minsiter? Who knows, but I feel he's definitely earned his chance. Does anyone know if Blair is carrying on as an MP?
Wed 27/06/07 at 18:03
Regular
Silent Thunder wrote:
> Yes, he's Scottish but we have a British Parliament meaning we
> can have English, Welsh, Northern Irish and Scottish PMs, so I
> don't have any issue with that whatsoever.

Well I suppose I dont either, but I'm more than happy for them to be their own country and have their own prime minister =)
Wed 27/06/07 at 18:07
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Biggie Little Jr. wrote:
> Does anyone
> know if Blair is carrying on as an MP?

I heard he was going to be an envoy in the Middle East. That must be a joke though! :-P
Wed 27/06/07 at 18:08
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Machie wrote:
> Well I suppose I dont either, but I'm more than happy for them
> to be their own country and have their own prime minister =)

I think Gordon is all in favour of keeping us as a union. I prefer it too, we may as well stick together, we're weaker apart in my opinion.
Wed 27/06/07 at 18:09
Regular
I suppose you guys are too young to remember what things were like with John Major.
Wed 27/06/07 at 18:10
Regular
Silent Thunder wrote:
> Yes, he's Scottish

Apparently Tony was born in Scotland too =)
Wed 27/06/07 at 18:11
Regular
Silent Thunder wrote:
> I think Gordon is all in favour of keeping us as a union. I
> prefer it too, we may as well stick together, we're weaker apart
> in my opinion.

Tell that to the Cornish!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.