GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So who's our Prime Minister now?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/06/07 at 17:31
Regular
Mr Brown did it at Number 10, with the lead pipe =O

Crap, I thought it was Colonel Mustard. Sorry what were we talking about again?
Sat 30/06/07 at 18:11
Regular
"Why do peole b****"
our new priminster is that warty faced dude, ummmm what's his name.... gordon brown or sumthing like that
Fri 29/06/07 at 12:53
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Hedfix wrote:
> Oh and let's not forget the other lies we were told to get
> there, weapons, links to osama etc etc.
>
> Oh and defying the UN, mustn't forget that one. Yes... very
> just.

Let me put it this way: Yes, it's degenerated into a unbelievably violent farce, and we were misled an awful lot, but back then it was good to see the back of a genocidal tyrant.

Are you the sort of person who agrees with the use of ethnic cleansing, arbitary imprisonment/torture/execution or declaring war on a neighbouring nation which results in possibly a million deaths, even Iran? I think not. Invasion for the wrong reasons at the wrong time, but the right man to aim at.
Fri 29/06/07 at 11:48
Regular
Kawada wrote:
> I was actually getting annoyed at the personal jokes but hey
> never mind eh

You should have just ignored it like I did with your personal joke in the WLT the other night =)

Cretin.
Thu 28/06/07 at 16:44
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Biggie Little Jr. wrote:
> I had my Politics lesson on my Sixth Form induction today

I remember my first politics lesson, thought it was going to be so bad, but it was brilliant. Maybe I'm just sad though. :-P
Thu 28/06/07 at 16:37
"LOLLERSKATES!"
I had my Politics lesson on my Sixth Form induction today, I was the only one who knew Tony Blairs' constituency, and who the new Deputy Prime Minister was :)
Thu 28/06/07 at 16:18
Regular
"8==="
OOPS.

AND we sold them the weapons AND we used to be 'friends' with good ol' Saddam...
Thu 28/06/07 at 16:15
Regular
"8==="
Hedfix wrote:
> rather fixed civil service

And creating a larger evil by removing a smaller manageable one and giving your enemies something really decent to focus on to get a recruitment drive going?

Seems perfectly just to me...

Oh and let's not forget the other lies we were told to get there, weapons, links to osama etc etc.

Oh and defying the UN, mustn't forget that one. Yes... very just...
Thu 28/06/07 at 16:05
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Unjust war? A few years back, when a tyrant had successfully and swifly removed, it was perfectly alright, aside from the lies about Iraqi weaponary. If it hadn't been done at the wrong time, with too few men, and been the result of incredible mismanagement, you wouldn't be calling it unjust now. I'm calling it incompetence! :)

And a "Fixed" Civil Service? Well, it has to employ some people with experience to ensure that it's run competently. Members are generally restricted from joining political organisations, much like Judges, who also cannot be Masons. It's different to the United States, where the President will make 3,000 or so appointments to the Federal Beaurocracy yearly, and has an executive office much more powerful than that of the Prime Minister.
Thu 28/06/07 at 15:57
Regular
"8==="
I would think that's rather obvious from the tone of the messages below.
Thu 28/06/07 at 15:50
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Hedfix wrote:
> I can't beleive people are getting uppity about a government
> that plunged us into a unjust war "yer leave 'em alonez dey
> r alright innit lolz".

Who is doing that?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.