GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo are the best!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 15/12/01 at 08:30
Regular
Nintendo are the best, they have released more consoles than any other company in the world have.From the Nes to the N64 and to the Gamecube all of these consoles where the best of there kind.
Sat 15/12/01 at 12:44
THE THIRD PLACE !!!!!!!!!!!!

I know its scary, talking ducks 'n' all but venture from ure kiddies consoles into the world of the 3rd place, u will not be disapointed

Sony are clearly the best and people who say they are not are just ignoring the facts...

Zelda is not the best game of all time !!!!!!!

that'l give u nintys something to moan about !!
Sat 15/12/01 at 17:34
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
Nintendo are better than Sega but I think they are still pretty bad. Sony is the way of the future.
Sat 15/12/01 at 17:44
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
FantasyMeister wrote:
> Forums: Number of Topics/Number of Messages

Sony PS2 & PS2:3232/30619
Nintendo GCube, GB, GBA & N64: 1537/16987
Sega - Dreamcast:525/7016
Microsoft - XBox & Windows: 225:813

Ah yes all very well. But we all know that its Quality rather then Quantity. Hmm?
Sun 16/12/01 at 17:07
Gasmask wrote:
Ah yes all very
> well. But we all know that its Quality rather then Quantity. Hmm?

Not only has sega made more consoles, they have also made better consoles.

Furthermore, d34n0 2k2, Zelda, although not the best game of all time, is better than every single ps or ps2 game (except perhaps the final fantasy games.)

Grow up you sony loving freaks, the only games on your consoles are boring, crap sequels or specific genres. At least nintendo and sega make original games.
Sun 16/12/01 at 20:45
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
dc_king2k2 wrote:
> Sega also produce
> slightly better consoles, for example, the megadrive was superior to the Snes in
> every way,

No it wasnt... the SNES was the better system...

For example, I remember a review on Super Street Fighter 2 release for the Megadrive, were the reviewer noted that although it couldnt match the SNES version, it was a good attempt all round...
Sun 16/12/01 at 20:58
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
Nintendo Rule.

Nuff said

Now shut up and talk about something interesting.

Hmmmmmmmm

Interesting

NINTENDO!
Mon 17/12/01 at 10:10
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Lord Semajal wrote:
> Nintendo Rule.

>Nuff said

Now shut up and talk about something
> interesting.

>Hmmmmmmmm

>Interesting

>NINTENDO!

Okay... Do you think inside Nintendo they consider the N64 a failure?

Do you think that Nintendo would have gone the was of SEGA had it not been for Pokemon?
Mon 17/12/01 at 10:35
Regular
"not dead"
Armatige Shanks wrote:

Okay... Do
> you think inside Nintendo they consider the N64 a failure?

Probably not. It was quite successful in parts of the USA, and all of Canada, and they continued to increase their profit levels.
Mon 17/12/01 at 10:38
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Another shining example of Nintys defending their console but falling on their fase and being laughed at by bigger kids.

Excellent
Mon 17/12/01 at 10:43
Regular
Meka's bigger than you!

And Lylay Wars Rules!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.