GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo are the best!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 15/12/01 at 08:30
Regular
Nintendo are the best, they have released more consoles than any other company in the world have.From the Nes to the N64 and to the Gamecube all of these consoles where the best of there kind.
Sat 15/12/01 at 08:30
Nintendo are the best, they have released more consoles than any other company in the world have.From the Nes to the N64 and to the Gamecube all of these consoles where the best of there kind.
Sat 15/12/01 at 10:31
Regular
"Sally On Weekdays!"
I paretly disagree here. There's no denying that Nintendo are a powerful entity but I don't know if they're the best. Nintendo began powerfully with the SNES and then the N64 which was an absolute flop in the end. Overcharging for games and not enough space on cartridges were just two of their problems. They are now working on the Gamecube, a console that defies anything we've ever seen before.

Sega began with the Mega Drive which imortalised Sega in the Gaming Hall Of Fame. They then released the Dreamcast about 2 years ago and it was quite a success but too went into liquifidation. They are now working for other consoles.

Sony struck gold on their first attempt with the Playstation in the mid-nineties. The console has run the longest course of them all with great games all around but I feel it's coming to the end of it's life now. They have now released the Playstation 2 which is quite the hit in it's own right. Sony have already said to drawn out plans for the Playstation 3 but little else is known.

Microsoft have been going from strength-to-strength in general but they now going to give their first shot at Console Gaming with the X-Box.

I think that Nintendo will come out on top as it appears that they have the most support.
Sat 15/12/01 at 10:35
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Stick it in the Ninty forum, or somewhere on NintyUK, where me and the lads hang out, with crates of Shloer at our side, okay?
Sat 15/12/01 at 10:35
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Hi Salevaa!
Sat 15/12/01 at 10:47
Regular
"Sally On Weekdays!"
Twain wrote:
> Stick it in the Ninty forum, or somewhere on NintyUK, where me and the lads hang
> out, with crates of Shloer at our side, okay?

Ok, thanks for the help. I must say though, I am not a biased Nintendo fan or anything, it's just I think they have a chance of winning the "Console Wars". I'm not attempting to imply that Nintendo are better than anyone else either.
Sat 15/12/01 at 11:04
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
It's okay. I've been a Nintendo fan all my life, only recently turning to the dark side, as they say on here, by getting a PS2.
Sat 15/12/01 at 11:27
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
'best'? At what?
Sat 15/12/01 at 11:43
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Forums: Number of Topics/Number of Messages

Sony PS2 & PS2: 3232/30619
Nintendo GCube, GB, GBA & N64: 1537/16987
Sega - Dreamcast: 525/7016
Microsoft - XBox & Windows: 225:813
Sat 15/12/01 at 11:48
Regular
"Digging!"
i agree, and a nice post Salevaa.
Sat 15/12/01 at 12:14
Although Nintendo are a brilliant company (particularly making games and handhelds) Sega have produced more consoles over time. For example, the Genesis, GameGear, Megadrive ,32X, Mega CD, Saturn and Dreamcast. Sega also produce slightly better consoles, for example, the megadrive was superior to the Snes in every way, and the dreamcast is better than most of Nintendo's consoles put together. Granted, since the nes, nintendo have made quality consoles, but Sega are blatantly the best.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.