GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo are the best!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 15/12/01 at 08:30
Regular
Nintendo are the best, they have released more consoles than any other company in the world have.From the Nes to the N64 and to the Gamecube all of these consoles where the best of there kind.
Wed 19/12/01 at 19:59
Armatige Shanks wrote:
Do you think that
> Nintendo would have gone the way of SEGA had it not been for Pokemon?

No, It is pretty clear that nintendo would have gone the way of SEGA (a wicked company) had it not been for the gameboy.
Mon 17/12/01 at 13:28
Regular
"Long time no see!"
d34n0 2k2 wrote:
Zelda is not the best game of all time
> !!!!!!!

I am a MASSIVE Nintendo fan for life, but to be honest I don't think Zelda is the best game ever. It's deffinetley the best gaming series and RPG around, but overall,I don't think it's the best ever.

GTA3 is more likely to be 'the best game ever' in my opinion. It's the greatest game for the PS2, and can be enjoyed by everyone, with an un-limited lifespan! Zelda on the other hand, although being enjoyable to play, doesn't really have an endless lifespan. It never ends in the form that a new adventure is created, in the form of a new game. But with GTA3 (and the other GTA's) there's no end to the gaming fun!! Everyone loves racing round on the run from the law, killing random people, and completing dangerous missions, and this can go on for months!! But once a Zelda title is done, it's done! You can't really go back into it unless you want to collect ALL the heart pieces, or improve your top-scores on the mini-games.

Don't get me wrong, Zelda is a brilliant game, and definitley one of the top 5 ever created! But with mainly younger people preffering it and no great longevity, it isn't quite what you could call 'the greatest game of all time'!!

But it's still a brilliant Nintendo series, and despite the highly dissapointing graphics, i'm still gunna go out and buy the GameCube version. Or maybe i'll win it here! After playing the N64 version, NOTHING will ever stop me fro loving the Zelda series.
Mon 17/12/01 at 12:46
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
nintendo rule, nuf said
Mon 17/12/01 at 11:24
Regular
"not dead"
Armatige Shanks wrote:
> Meka_Dragon wrote:
Probably not. It was quite successful in parts of
> the
> USA, and all of Canada, and they continued to increase their profit
> levels.

Oooo!... Successful in Canada... I'll be there proud :)

:-) It mattered to me, I was living there at the time!
Mon 17/12/01 at 11:18
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Meka_Dragon wrote:
Probably not. It was quite successful in parts of
> the USA, and all of Canada, and they continued to increase their profit levels.

Oooo!... Successful in Canada... I'll be there proud :)
Mon 17/12/01 at 10:47
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Strafex wrote:
> Meka's bigger than you!

And Lylay Wars Rules!

---

See previous post for explanation

*chuckles*
Mon 17/12/01 at 10:43
Regular
Meka's bigger than you!

And Lylay Wars Rules!
Mon 17/12/01 at 10:38
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Another shining example of Nintys defending their console but falling on their fase and being laughed at by bigger kids.

Excellent
Mon 17/12/01 at 10:35
Regular
"not dead"
Armatige Shanks wrote:

Okay... Do
> you think inside Nintendo they consider the N64 a failure?

Probably not. It was quite successful in parts of the USA, and all of Canada, and they continued to increase their profit levels.
Mon 17/12/01 at 10:10
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Lord Semajal wrote:
> Nintendo Rule.

>Nuff said

Now shut up and talk about something
> interesting.

>Hmmmmmmmm

>Interesting

>NINTENDO!

Okay... Do you think inside Nintendo they consider the N64 a failure?

Do you think that Nintendo would have gone the was of SEGA had it not been for Pokemon?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.