GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I get bullied on school :("

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 07/06/11 at 16:46
Regular
Hello. i have shifted to a new city so i have also changed school, the problem is that in my new school some students ask my name and start making fun of it, some students start asking me some really disgusting questions ( hope you know what i mean with disgusting ) some students pushes, kick me or ask me to fight.
another problem when i say to them stop bullying me than that person calls his friends and all those friends support him and say to me fight fight and so all students gather up and say to me fight but if i won't than those people bully me today a teacher has saved me for fighting but tomorrow idk, because those children abuse those teachers too like they say sometimes kiss my ass and only thing which they get is detention of one hour and the next day they start bullying me again after school time when im still in side the school area heading towards the exit...
Tue 07/06/11 at 20:07
Regular
VIPgrenade wrote:
VIPgrenade wrote:
[i]Dragonlance wrote:
[i]Are you located in the USA? Some of the 'words' you use would indicate a non-European location. You give some information but none that is 'workable'. Is it possible to say more or would this endanger you more?

i live in the uk , this is the site of my school there some students roaming around in the school searching for fights , so this happed to me a student suddenly pushed me at the back at break time when i was going towards the library there were some more students with him i knew that i could take him off easily because he didn't look much powerful but he was having back up which looked older than me so that's why i didn't say anything so they snatched my bag and started throwing it to each other i just standed there and some more children joined them ( there friends ) but after a while they throwed it back because a guy came with a football and called them to come and play and they ran away, when i came by the library i told the librarian that some kids bullied me so she asked there name i didn't
new the names so she said show me i showed her and she gave them a 20 min detention after school... i don't want to be bullied like this ... now early in the morning when my alarm rings i get a bad feeling in stomach because im scared >:(
Tue 07/06/11 at 19:40
Regular
VIPgrenade wrote:
Dragonlance wrote:
[i]Are you located in the USA? Some of the 'words' you use would indicate a non-European location. You give some information but none that is 'workable'. Is it possible to say more or would this endanger you more?

i live in the uk , this is the site of my school there some students roaming around in the school searching for fights , so this happed to me a student suddenly pushed me at the back at break time when i was going towards the library there were some more students with him i knew that i could take him off easily because he didn't look much powerful but he was having back up which looked older than me so that's why i didn't say anything so they snatched my bag and started throwing it to each other i just standed there and some more children joined them ( there friends ) but after a while they throwed it back because a guy came with a football and called them to come and play and they ran away, when i came by the library i told the librarian that some kids bullied me so she asked there name i didn't
new the names so she said show me i showed her and she gave them a 20 min detention after school...
Tue 07/06/11 at 19:38
Regular
Dragonlance wrote:
Are you located in the USA? Some of the 'words' you use would indicate a non-European location. You give some information but none that is 'workable'. Is it possible to say more or would this endanger you more?

i live in the uk , this is the site of my school
Tue 07/06/11 at 18:51
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Are you located in the USA? Some of the 'words' you use would indicate a non-European location. You give some information but none that is 'workable'. Is it possible to say more or would this endanger you more?
Tue 07/06/11 at 16:46
Regular
Hello. i have shifted to a new city so i have also changed school, the problem is that in my new school some students ask my name and start making fun of it, some students start asking me some really disgusting questions ( hope you know what i mean with disgusting ) some students pushes, kick me or ask me to fight.
another problem when i say to them stop bullying me than that person calls his friends and all those friends support him and say to me fight fight and so all students gather up and say to me fight but if i won't than those people bully me today a teacher has saved me for fighting but tomorrow idk, because those children abuse those teachers too like they say sometimes kiss my ass and only thing which they get is detention of one hour and the next day they start bullying me again after school time when im still in side the school area heading towards the exit...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.