GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Metroid Prime: Sock Rocking Thread"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metroid Prime'.
Sun 23/03/03 at 11:05
Regular
OK. We all know how Metroid Prime rocks all of our socks, but before we all go and listen to korn and do some fancy drop D playing, why don't we all tell eachother how far we've got in the game, and help eachother out when we're in trouble.

Personally, after only 2 hours of play, I've reached phenandra, with three energy tanks, and 20 missiles.
Sun 23/03/03 at 11:05
Regular
"Must be Parkinson's"
OK. We all know how Metroid Prime rocks all of our socks, but before we all go and listen to korn and do some fancy drop D playing, why don't we all tell eachother how far we've got in the game, and help eachother out when we're in trouble.

Personally, after only 2 hours of play, I've reached phenandra, with three energy tanks, and 20 missiles.
Sun 23/03/03 at 11:07
Regular
My socks are made of stuff, not rock... foolish boy.../girl....
Sun 23/03/03 at 11:07
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Don't know how much time I've spent, but I have four energy tanks, abou 55/60 missiles, Charge beam, Boost ball and bombs, Wave beam, super missiles, thermal visor thingy, varia suit, and two chozo relics.

Might have more stuff, can't remember at the moment.
Sun 23/03/03 at 11:08
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I'm 9% in.
Sun 23/03/03 at 11:18
Regular
"Must be Parkinson's"
14%
Sun 23/03/03 at 11:59
Regular
Is drop D tuning the one wear you tune the 6th string to a D note?
Sun 23/03/03 at 14:04
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
I have to say, it isn't really as good as I anticipated at all. Perhaps it was just built up too much or maybe its just not very good.
Sun 23/03/03 at 16:12
Regular
That's because you smell, then again you didn't like Eternal Darkness either so I'm not suprised.

I'm on Phendrana drifts just got the wave beam, shall play some more tonight hopefully. Moving house up to Liverpool tomorrow so i doubt i'll have much time to play.
Sun 23/03/03 at 16:14
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Good luck with the move Tilt. :)

I've just got the Waveblaster and the spider ball (For the second time! :D) and now I'm stumped.

Yay!
Sun 23/03/03 at 16:17
Regular
Cheers.

I think i'll need more luck when I'm actually living there though, I predict in the first night some dirty scouse'll take the wheels off my car.

Probably should set up a machine gun nest on the roof to keep back the slack jawed Liverpudlians.

:D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.