GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cube Games For Sale"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 23/03/03 at 14:34
Regular
need some cash, quicky, to feed a drug habbit, or something. So buy my games! I don't want other games, I want cash. Cold hard cash. Any offers will be considered except from Maddmun because he will bid £0.01 like always. The games I am selling are all in perfect condition with manuals in-tact and postage and packaging will be given for free.
The games are:-

Metroid Prime

NBA Courtside 2002

Super Smash Bro's Melee

Die Hard Vendetta

Super Monkey Ball

Make any offers in the thread of alternitavely contact me at [email protected] - I will be on MSN until about 5pm.

[Sorry to post this in two forums but I need the money quickly and my offer will be noticed more if it is in two forums. Dont delete this, please]
Sun 23/03/03 at 16:00
wreckless for Xbox £15
Sun 23/03/03 at 15:53
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Mario party 4.

£25 mint condition, free postage.
Sun 23/03/03 at 15:50
Regular
"Party Hard"
Really sorry Kyz, but right now I simply can't afford twenty quid.

This week I have to put aside some money for the internet bill AND buy a GC memory card.

Sorry.
Sun 23/03/03 at 15:44
"Uzi Lover"
Hmmmmm I think I'll use kyz's little spot here to advertise my sale.

Kelly Slater's Pro Surfer (GC) - £15
Sun 23/03/03 at 15:00
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Sure, take a while to think about it, just not too long! :-P
Sun 23/03/03 at 14:55
Regular
"Party Hard"
Kyz22 wrote:
> Super money ball on SR = £35.99
>
> From me - £20

Give me a while to think about it.

And I need to find a place to get the money before I buy anything.
Sun 23/03/03 at 14:55
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Kyz22 wrote:
> Super money ball on SR = £35.99
>
> From me - £20

Ha! Super money ball. The irony.
Sun 23/03/03 at 14:52
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Super money ball on SR = £35.99

From me - £20
Sun 23/03/03 at 14:51
Regular
"Party Hard"
How much do you want for Super Monkey Ball?
Sun 23/03/03 at 14:34
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
need some cash, quicky, to feed a drug habbit, or something. So buy my games! I don't want other games, I want cash. Cold hard cash. Any offers will be considered except from Maddmun because he will bid £0.01 like always. The games I am selling are all in perfect condition with manuals in-tact and postage and packaging will be given for free.
The games are:-

Metroid Prime

NBA Courtside 2002

Super Smash Bro's Melee

Die Hard Vendetta

Super Monkey Ball

Make any offers in the thread of alternitavely contact me at [email protected] - I will be on MSN until about 5pm.

[Sorry to post this in two forums but I need the money quickly and my offer will be noticed more if it is in two forums. Dont delete this, please]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.