GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cube Games For Sale"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 23/03/03 at 14:34
Regular
need some cash, quicky, to feed a drug habbit, or something. So buy my games! I don't want other games, I want cash. Cold hard cash. Any offers will be considered except from Maddmun because he will bid £0.01 like always. The games I am selling are all in perfect condition with manuals in-tact and postage and packaging will be given for free.
The games are:-

Metroid Prime

NBA Courtside 2002

Super Smash Bro's Melee

Die Hard Vendetta

Super Monkey Ball

Make any offers in the thread of alternitavely contact me at [email protected] - I will be on MSN until about 5pm.

[Sorry to post this in two forums but I need the money quickly and my offer will be noticed more if it is in two forums. Dont delete this, please]
Sun 23/03/03 at 18:46
"period drama"
£45.
With 11 game and a light-magnifier thingy and postage etc.

Ah, go on.
Sun 23/03/03 at 18:46
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
FFF, you have Pókemon for the original Gameboy? I'll give you a few quid for it.
Sun 23/03/03 at 18:45
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:

>
> Original Gameboy anyone?

How much?
Sun 23/03/03 at 18:45
Regular
I think I'm paranoid da dum da dum da dum.
Sun 23/03/03 at 18:44
"period drama"
What are the chanes of that happeneing anywho?
And who actually cares?

Original Gameboy anyone?
Sun 23/03/03 at 18:43
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Meh! Ok, fair enough.
Sun 23/03/03 at 18:34
Regular
you can, cos the computers will be linked through msn, and people can load up programs through it without anyone noing (they could evan open a virus onto there)
Sun 23/03/03 at 18:30
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
You can't hack via msn...
Sun 23/03/03 at 18:28
Regular
i wud sell things on here, but you know, if i gave out my e'mail address i dont no whether people here are hackers or not
Sun 23/03/03 at 17:41
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Tiltawhirl - emailed you

Reynolds - Added you but you're "out to lunch"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.