GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"were are the xboxs games. one new game ant-going cut it."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/03/03 at 18:02
Regular
weres the games ps2 has all the games.
Tue 25/03/03 at 18:02
Regular
weres the games ps2 has all the games.
Tue 25/03/03 at 18:11
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Look! The words of a creature with one brain cell!
Tue 25/03/03 at 19:15
Regular
He has got a point though.. Xbox does currently have a weak back catalogue.
Tue 25/03/03 at 19:54
Regular
Im not trying to down the xbox but they said the xbox is the power system. HALO 1,2 are the best for a shooter but what about the rpgs,action,fighting. when i first got my xbox i was happy as hell but now im not. xbox needs more japanese company to make hot games look at the ps2 more good games then any system. bill gates you have to beat the best before you can claim it. XBOX PLEASE MORE GAMES THE BETTER.
Tue 25/03/03 at 20:09
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Maverick wrote:
> He has got a point though.. Xbox does currently have a weak back catalogue.

Most games worth bothering with on PS2 are on the Xbox and Xbox has a better catalogue of games IMO than GC.
Tue 25/03/03 at 20:18
Regular
i wish they make games like final fantasy,shinobi remix,devil may cry 2 remix, something new and worth 50 bucks. they make the same stuff thats out all ready.
Tue 25/03/03 at 21:02
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I heard Shinobi is coming to X-Box. And what about Panzer Dragoon Orta, Toejam & Earl 3, Phantom Crash, Jet Set Radio Future, MGS: Substance, Indiana Jones, Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic, Star Wars: Galaxies, Sudeki, True Fantasy Live Online, WWE Raw 2, DOA 4, etc.

What you seem to block out is that PS2 has had a massive headstart over the XBox, so of course its going to have a larger back catalogue. Think some people need to consider this when blurting out about this subject. Compare the 2 consoles and PS2 had little different in amount and quality of games to the XBox in the same space of time.
Tue 25/03/03 at 21:49
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
As I am someone that has both X-Box and PS2. I can say from my own opinion that I prefer X-Box games over the PS2 games. I only ever really play one series of games on the ps2.

But I play the X-Box way more often, the way I see it is like this. A lot of games are multi-format, so the X-Box is the most powerful console and provides the better graphics over the PS2, so I get multi-format games for the X-Box. There are also good X-Box exlusives like:

Panzer Dragoon Orta
MechAssault
PGR
DOA3
Yager
DOAX Volleyball
TJ&E 3

and others.

But there is one X-Box exlusive that I dont like, and that is Halo. Just seems boring to me, I cant be bothered with it.
Tue 25/03/03 at 22:13
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
As someone who owns all 3 consoles, I can honestly say I prefer the Xbox.

Infact, my PS2 hasn't been plugged in for several weeks now. I prefer to plug in the mini-fridge. :op
Tue 25/03/03 at 22:31
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Tóm wrote:
> As someone who owns all 3 consoles, I can honestly say I prefer the
> Xbox.

For me its up and down on which console I prefer. At the moment I am playing on my Game Cube solid as I have Resident Evil 0 and Metroid Prime. For my XBox and PS2 I have had no new games since christmas so dont really want to play on these at the moment.

Some cool XBox and PS2 games in the future so probably will be prefering those consoles once I start playing them more.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.