GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"!!!!!!!!!WHO LIKES SPLINTER CELL!!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Splinter Cell'.
Tue 25/03/03 at 19:58
Regular
Splinter cell is a well i dont really know how to put it.......hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm o yeah the magnificent player
most succesful game for the x box, pc and more well its newly came for ps2 and what more it beats, in my opinion, every ninja based mission game.
that ok really is not so fair because every mission game has its own theme and
this one is an assasinating action thriller. Well if u havent played it then heres a definition----------
You are Sam Fisher. You have the right to spy, steal, destroy, and assassinate
to ensure that American freedoms are protected. If captured, the U.S. government
will disavow any knowledge of your existence. You are a Splinter Cell.
Sun 30/03/03 at 18:13
Regular
Maverick42 wrote:
> Yeah but MGS2's improved so much over the original.

Nah. MGS1 was better.
Sun 30/03/03 at 16:38
Regular
Yeah but MGS2's improved so much over the original.
Sun 30/03/03 at 14:24
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Daveus wrote:
> Lou Role, first you said you don't like realistic games. then you said
> you'll like buy Mafia. Mafia is a realistic game.

I know Mafia is realistic, that's why I said I may POSSIBLY get it. I'm just interested in gangster related games, like GTA. But I bought The Getaway and I didn't entirely like that partly because it was too realistic.

So I'm gonna wait and see what Mafia is like first, I just reckon it will have a good story from what I've read about it and it could be interesting.
Sun 30/03/03 at 13:05
Regular
"BOSE"
Lou Role, first you said you don't like realistic games. then you said you'll like buy Mafia. Mafia is a realistic game.

Splinter Cell does it for me. MGS2:Substance don't. that's my opinion. that how i feel.
Sun 30/03/03 at 12:01
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Maverick42 wrote:
> What? Of course MGS2 is better than MGS1, it's the SEQUEL.

Just because it's a sequel doesn't mean it's better.

It's graphically superior but that's it.
Sun 30/03/03 at 11:56
Regular
What? Of course MGS2 is better than MGS1, it's the SEQUEL.
Sun 30/03/03 at 11:27
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I took me 9 hours to complete first time through, then I played it again skipping all the videos and it only took 3.
Sun 30/03/03 at 11:26
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
gamezfreak wrote:
> *MGS 1* was one hell of a game, way way way better then MGS2. At least
> it was'nt littered with cut scene after cut scene after cut
> scene......

I couldn't agree with you more, I really liked MGS1, I completed it around 5 times if not more. But MGS2 just doesn't feel the same, certainly not as good.
Sat 29/03/03 at 16:06
Regular
Maverick42 wrote:
> Anyone who says Splinter Cell is better than MGS2 should be shot.
> Kojima-san's classic is clearly the winner. And deep down you know it.

I found Splinter Cell alot better then MGS2.

*MGS 1* was one hell of a game, way way way better then MGS2. At least it was'nt littered with cut scene after cut scene after cut scene......
Fri 28/03/03 at 20:55
Regular
Anyone who says Splinter Cell is better than MGS2 should be shot. Kojima-san's classic is clearly the winner. And deep down you know it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.