GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"!!!!!!!!!WHO LIKES SPLINTER CELL!!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Splinter Cell'.
Tue 25/03/03 at 19:58
Regular
Splinter cell is a well i dont really know how to put it.......hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm o yeah the magnificent player
most succesful game for the x box, pc and more well its newly came for ps2 and what more it beats, in my opinion, every ninja based mission game.
that ok really is not so fair because every mission game has its own theme and
this one is an assasinating action thriller. Well if u havent played it then heres a definition----------
You are Sam Fisher. You have the right to spy, steal, destroy, and assassinate
to ensure that American freedoms are protected. If captured, the U.S. government
will disavow any knowledge of your existence. You are a Splinter Cell.
Tue 01/04/03 at 18:50
Regular
"lei fang!!!!!"
OOOOOH Handbags!
Tue 01/04/03 at 17:45
Regular
Mantis wrote:
> Maverick wrote:
> MGS2 does all that and does it much better.
>
> Is it me or do we disagree on pretty much everything?

Indeed. You see, it's because I am right, and you are wrong. Simple. :D
Tue 01/04/03 at 10:03
Regular
"lei fang!!!!!"
I like the way the game doesn't make the story in your face like mgs2 its more subdued. which I like, its much more effective.
Mon 31/03/03 at 20:49
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Maverick wrote:
> MGS2 does all that and does it much better.

Is it me or do we disagree on pretty much everything?
Mon 31/03/03 at 20:37
Regular
Aside from the woefully rubbish and overrated Edge magazine, who? I know of GamesTM, NOM and NGC that prefer the sequel - as do IGN.com.
Mon 31/03/03 at 07:33
Regular
"BOSE"
all the critics, exberts, etc say that Mario 64 is much better than sunshine
Sun 30/03/03 at 22:35
Regular
Mantis wrote:
> Getting in a cardboard box, evading gaurds, experiencing a movie like
> plot in a game, great cutsceanes and characters, fantastic music.
> Everything about it had never been done before, it did invent a new
> genre and push boundries of what to expect from games.

MGS2 does all that and does it much better.

> Is Mario Sunshine better than Mario 64? Mario 64 did it first.

So? Mario Sunshine is still better.
Sun 30/03/03 at 19:38
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
I completed MGS about 5 times, and so far MGS2 substance twice. Both are amazing but I think MGS is the better classic.

Getting in a cardboard box, evading gaurds, experiencing a movie like plot in a game, great cutsceanes and characters, fantastic music. Everything about it had never been done before, it did invent a new genre and push boundries of what to expect from games.

MGS2 does add new moves and features aswell as vastly improving the graphics but the plots is all over the place, and not convincing.

Is Mario Sunshine better than Mario 64? Mario 64 did it first.
Sun 30/03/03 at 18:48
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Fantastic plot, improved stealth mechanics and deeper gameplay, wider variety of moves, much less linear, better boss battles. Most people say they think the original was better to be a bit controversial..

MGS2 takes everything MGS1 did and makes it better. Therefore, I've proved MGS2 is the better game.
Sun 30/03/03 at 18:43
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Maverick42 wrote:
> Yeah but MGS2's improved so much over the original.

Well then, what do you think has improved?, you know my opinion already and I appreciate yours aswell. But what is it that you think is so amazing about MGS2?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.