GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"!!!!!!!!!WHO LIKES SPLINTER CELL!!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Splinter Cell'.
Tue 25/03/03 at 19:58
Regular
Splinter cell is a well i dont really know how to put it.......hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm o yeah the magnificent player
most succesful game for the x box, pc and more well its newly came for ps2 and what more it beats, in my opinion, every ninja based mission game.
that ok really is not so fair because every mission game has its own theme and
this one is an assasinating action thriller. Well if u havent played it then heres a definition----------
You are Sam Fisher. You have the right to spy, steal, destroy, and assassinate
to ensure that American freedoms are protected. If captured, the U.S. government
will disavow any knowledge of your existence. You are a Splinter Cell.
Tue 25/03/03 at 19:58
Regular
Splinter cell is a well i dont really know how to put it.......hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm o yeah the magnificent player
most succesful game for the x box, pc and more well its newly came for ps2 and what more it beats, in my opinion, every ninja based mission game.
that ok really is not so fair because every mission game has its own theme and
this one is an assasinating action thriller. Well if u havent played it then heres a definition----------
You are Sam Fisher. You have the right to spy, steal, destroy, and assassinate
to ensure that American freedoms are protected. If captured, the U.S. government
will disavow any knowledge of your existence. You are a Splinter Cell.
Tue 25/03/03 at 20:00
Regular
Metal Gear Solid 2 is better..
Tue 25/03/03 at 20:03
Regular
i like the game xbox needs more of them.
Tue 25/03/03 at 20:03
Regular
That is what some peaple say but have you played splinter cell???
Tue 25/03/03 at 20:05
Regular
but the problem is that splinter cell has only 9 missions and they are grand but they could make more i wish x box gets a second part for it but still its a wicked mission game
Tue 25/03/03 at 20:06
Regular
splintercell wrote:
> That is what some peaple say but have you played splinter cell???

Yes. Then I played MGS2. Ah, bliss..
Tue 25/03/03 at 20:07
Regular
people say metal gear olid is good and i dont know whats wrong with them probably one thing is wrong THEY HAVE NOT PLAYED SPLINTR CELL AHA!!
Tue 25/03/03 at 20:09
Regular
Maverick
are you not looking at the top banner
Tue 25/03/03 at 20:10
Regular
well the real reason is that metal gear solid dosent have the graphics the quality theme such to a agent and a ninja combined!!!!!!!!
Tue 25/03/03 at 20:12
Regular
what people say is wrong i know this is a strong opinion but u need to stick t it dont forget live by honour use techonology....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.