GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"In A Spin Over Dual Shock"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/12/01 at 21:39
Regular
Any got any dual shock controllers with the analoge thumbs that spin around? Its annoying, is there a way to get the thumb pad off the stick and then be able to stick it back down with super glue? Or maybe phone Sony and blag another one. So whos in a spin about dual shock controllers?
Mon 10/12/01 at 22:33
Regular
"Touched!"
Pro evo had these problems, he phoned sony and they sent him a new pad, try giving sony a call :D
Mon 10/12/01 at 21:47
Regular
Never happened to me, but i remember someone from here phoning up Sony with the same sort of problem and blaging a new controller.
Mon 10/12/01 at 21:39
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Any got any dual shock controllers with the analoge thumbs that spin around? Its annoying, is there a way to get the thumb pad off the stick and then be able to stick it back down with super glue? Or maybe phone Sony and blag another one. So whos in a spin about dual shock controllers?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.