GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Battlefield 3"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Battlefield 3'.
Thu 07/04/11 at 07:33
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Just received this link to a new trailer ... if it's this good, well woth getting :¬)

Battlefield 3 Trailer
Thu 06/10/11 at 21:57
Regular
"I like turtles"
I decided to try the beta of this earlier this evening and didn't like it at all. Everyone playing it seemed far too serious for my liking, I was like Whisky Tango Foxtrot is all this about? Call Of Duty games may have become a tad OTT and extremely unrealistic but at least they are a bit of fun. Can see why some people would like it but it wasn't for me I'm afraid.
Thu 29/09/11 at 22:35
Regular
"I like turtles"
Dragonlance wrote:
Doesn't work pete....Origin, what a laugh, has been off-line nearly all day and you will need IE9 :¬)

Rubbish! :(

Noticed it's available to download from Xbox Live Dashboard now so presume PSN as well?
Thu 29/09/11 at 22:27
Regular
"eat toast!"
I've been lucky enough to play it early and i have to say i'm quite impressed as contrary to what they said, the high demanding specs aren't needed to play this game.

saying that if you could run bc2, you could run this weren' far off. Even with everything set to low, i found the game still every bit as nice.

Apart from moving the mcom from the tent like structure, they;ve moved it side by side to the first mcom by the hump back bridge. This means things are slightly easier to complete objectives and see more areas of the map. As a consequence, they've scrapped the LAV which is fine i suppose. I guess we can play the vehicles if i ever get my hands on caspian border map. Currently the servers are locked and only a select few get in.

The second, third and fourth parts of the map remain virtually unchanged.

There are of course a few problems with OP metro:

1.Destruciton 2.0 is practically unnoticeable in maybe the final section.

2. The recon's radio beacon is one of the most OP and rush game breaking tools ever. Why? its essentially a mobile spawn point and if you dump one in the back of the enemies base, you could quite literally spawn behind them and just keep shooting them in the back as they don't see the threat or deployment beacon. Its so damn effective that i kept using it with my submachine gun. But i think i was booted from the server for trying it one too many times.

But as a team game its brilliant, some parts of the map are only one by sheer attrition and since they tweaked the rush mechanics like mcoms stops the timer when someone starts defusing the mcom and the game doesn't end until the mcom detonates/ disarms makes for an interesting game.

But christ i'm raging very very hard in some points in the game. Today i was so angry at a 5 deathstreak that i swore at the top of my voice several times and banged the table several times. I'm sure the neighbours heard my screams of woe.
Thu 29/09/11 at 20:43
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Doesn't work pete....Origin, what a laugh, has been off-line nearly all day and you will need IE9 :¬)
Thu 29/09/11 at 18:54
Regular
"I like turtles"
Just an email stating the Battlefield 3 Beta is now open.

Here

Email stated it's on 360 & PS3 as well as PC. Presume you just log in with your EA account details to get a key? Not really bothered myself but thought I would pop on and mention it incase anyone was interested.
Sun 25/09/11 at 11:06
Regular
Hi guys, Stop paying for Games. You can get all latest pc games/steam games for free. Honestly, believe me... I got 5 latest games from this site http://steampoints.com . All you have to do is go to http://steampoints.com, Sign up for free, earn points, order any game you want...That's all.....It's very very easy :) [At first I thought this is a scam but it's NOT. It really works. They really give free games.....lol....Works for me !!]
Sun 24/07/11 at 09:37
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
BF3 Paris Multiplayer.....

BF3 Paris
Tue 21/06/11 at 18:46
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Bon Soir.....and yes :¬)
Fri 17/06/11 at 15:23
Regular
I forgot, do you have BFBC2 Drag?
Tue 07/06/11 at 14:42
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Single player - mass tank battle trailer:

BF3 Tank Battle

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.