GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Battlefield 3"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Battlefield 3'.
Thu 07/04/11 at 07:33
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Just received this link to a new trailer ... if it's this good, well woth getting :¬)

Battlefield 3 Trailer
Fri 30/03/12 at 19:34
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Ok...BF3(PC) has just received an update..1.5GB to be precise. So what has it added to our already 'laggy gaming experience'?

An improved minimap - now 3 toggle modes - one was bad enough!

All users now get IR Flares from the start - seems new players are having a hard time staying in the air .... do we all say ahhhhhhh

And the bee's knees ... BUNDLES ...

Kit Bundle: Immediately unlocks all items unique to the four playable classes
Vehicle Bundle: Immediately unlocks all items for all vehicles
Ultimate Bundle: Immediately unlocks all items from all other available shortcut packs

The Ultimate will set you back £24.99 apparently!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is just the right way to go :¬(

So many players have worked so hard to level up since BF3 release and now this! At least we all know how to use the upgrades as we've flogged our 'dangly bits' off achieving them ... so maybe ... ?
Fri 30/12/11 at 20:39
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
It had to happen :¬( ... 'cheaters' are now appearing on certain BF3 PC servers!
Heads up for all that are bothered ...
Well, yet another online game 'bolloxed' for me ... why do they do it? Is it for the 'prestige'?
Me, I only know who they are because the server, me and other team players are totally 'upset' by their appearence :¬(
Tue 13/12/11 at 19:53
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Don't fret 'chicks' ... Origin (as usual, EA!!!!!!) has not quite understood the update and everyones' account is 'f*****' not useable' .... :¬(
Tue 13/12/11 at 14:36
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Back to Karkand just released and playable maps abound. Also includes new achievements and weapons. Does look good :¬)
Sun 20/11/11 at 15:09
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Sonic Chris wrote:
Looks ok, but guess I'm just not an FPS fan :S

So that's why it's third-person :¬)
Sun 20/11/11 at 14:49
Regular
"How Ironic"
I'll be honest, never ever heard of Spec Ops. Looks ok, but guess I'm just not an FPS fan :S
Sun 20/11/11 at 09:19
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Sonic Chris wrote:

But that's the case for every game you don't decide to buy. I won't fritter money away to find out if I'll be dissapointed lmao

While I intrinsically agree with you, it wasn't my original intention to disappoint you by suggesting you buy a game that doesn't appeal to you anymore, I was just suggesting an alternative that you might find appealing in the near future :¬)
Sun 20/11/11 at 02:09
Regular
"How Ironic"
Dragonlance wrote:
Sonic Chris wrote:
[i]Thanks for the suggestion pete, but you guessed right, I hate CoD (except 4 - that was one of the best games ever released imo. Since then, they've been releasing off the back of its success).

Then, perhaps as you are so adamant after never playing either game[/i]

But that's the case for every game you don't decide to buy. I won't fritter money away to find out if I'll be dissapointed lmao
Sat 19/11/11 at 19:44
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Sonic Chris wrote:
Thanks for the suggestion pete, but you guessed right, I hate CoD (except 4 - that was one of the best games ever released imo. Since then, they've been releasing off the back of its success).

Then, perhaps as you are so adamant after never playing either game, you might consider this one:

SpecOps The Line

sorry, no hockey sticks though:¬)
Sat 19/11/11 at 17:58
Regular
"How Ironic"
Thanks for the suggestion pete, but you guessed right, I hate CoD (except 4 - that was one of the best games ever released imo. Since then, they've been releasing off the back of its success).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.