GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What is your favorite game ever.....WHY????"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/02/11 at 20:03
Regular
Tell me your favorite game ever,and why its your favorite. For instance mine is Pokemon Heartgold version now you tell me yours.
Wed 08/06/11 at 20:41
Regular
Unreal Tournament. 3 was such a let down.
Wed 08/06/11 at 19:54
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Final Fantasy VII, nothing comes close
Tue 07/06/11 at 07:59
Regular
"How Ironic"
No question.

Hitman: Blood Money.
Mon 06/06/11 at 20:02
Regular
I'm going to have to go with either of the Uncharted games on this one. I like how Naughty Dog really makes Nathan Drake seem like any ordinary man, and i find most of the jokes hilarious
Fri 25/03/11 at 01:34
Regular
my favorite video games is the dragon quest series4 5 and 6 and dragon questmonsters joker and pokemon white and the final fantasy series 3 and 4 and pretty much all rpgs i was wondering when dragon quest monsters joker 2 was coming out for ds in the usa
Tue 08/03/11 at 15:40
Regular
well i like the zeldas and the pokemon
Sun 27/02/11 at 18:46
Regular
"Cake is the answer"
Mine has to be Gex: Deep Cover Gecko due to its pure originality in level design and quirkiness that made it so fun. What is cooler than a Gecko agent snowboarding down a slope while jumping on evil snowmen? And the detective part in the mansion scared the crap out of me when I was 10!
Sun 27/02/11 at 00:35
"The Videogame King"
My favorite game is FlatOut 2 because of it's demolition derby- style gameplay. I have a few other games with that style of gameplay, but I have had them for a while so they got somewhat boring.
Sat 26/02/11 at 20:03
Regular
Tell me your favorite game ever,and why its your favorite. For instance mine is Pokemon Heartgold version now you tell me yours.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.