GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What is your favorite game ever.....WHY????"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/02/11 at 20:03
Regular
Tell me your favorite game ever,and why its your favorite. For instance mine is Pokemon Heartgold version now you tell me yours.
Wed 07/09/11 at 09:43
Regular
"Die Potato!!!"
mine has got to be hitman 2 silent assassin
Sun 21/08/11 at 13:40
ASSASSINS CREED 2
Mon 15/08/11 at 10:39
"i love chocolate"
my fave game is nintendogs

WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! beacuse i love dogs and i enjoy takeing them for walks and comptetitions
Wed 20/07/11 at 13:53
Regular
call of duty series, kingdom hearts series, and little big planet
Fri 08/07/11 at 16:12
Regular
My Favorite Game is Dragon Quest IX because I am completly invovled with the characters also the graphics and the quests
Fri 01/07/11 at 15:22
Regular
"offerton"
lego batman and why because when you dye you come back to life
Sat 25/06/11 at 18:46
Regular
my favorie hame is resident evil 5 why cause theres so much blood and things pop out of nowhere everything i just epic
Sun 19/06/11 at 00:36
Regular
"Noize Sourroundz Uz"
Portal 1 and 2, Left 4 Dead, COD MW series, DOTA, HON, LOL (League Of Legends), Metin 2, Halo series, Guitar Hero 3, Dynasty/Samurai/Orochi warriors series, Burnout series.

All these games are truly addictive, if you do not beleive me, ask your parents to ask you to do something in an hour after uve played the game, you'll completely forget.

Enjoy

Adenoidz,
Fri 10/06/11 at 16:15
Regular
"And in last place.."
I'm not sure I could really narrow it down to 1 game but if forced then I'd be tempted to say something like Pac-Man purely because it has stood the test of time. I'm not convinced I'll enjoy some of the games I do at the moment 25+ years later.
Wed 08/06/11 at 22:29
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Doom etc etc, Quake and Quake II, Unreal and Return to Napali .... totally unbelievable and so 'I want to play them over again ... is there more?' at the time.

Sorry to say...no :¬(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.