GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"QURAN & ITS NUMERICAL WONDERS and miracles"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 13/02/11 at 17:10
Regular
QURAN & ITS NUMERICAL WONDERS and miracles
some things in video
= Mathematics of the Hitchhiker's trilogy = SPACE 174-EARTH 174 STARS 48-DARKNESS 48 WAR 28-FRIEND 28 LIVES 25-DEATH 25 INVISIBLE 17-SPACESHIPS 17 GOD 47-ALIEN 47 WIFE 16-EVIL 16 WOMAN 41-CAVE 41-FUN 41 ROCK 70-PAPER 70-SCISSORS 1 WORLDS 28-WONDER 28-BEAUTIFUL 28 INCOMPREHENSIBLE 11-IMAGINATION 11-FACTS 11-EVIDENCE 11 SCIENCE 20-SEARCH 20 QUESTIONS 22-REASONS 22 MYSTERIOUS 15-PATTERNS 15 WONDERFUL 58-MORNING 58 START 58-THINKING 58 -- wredcht
Tue 15/02/11 at 18:17
Regular
Is this like one of Forest Fans religious threads? I told you guys, you cant be a fan of sci-fi and be religious. They cancel each other out.
Tue 15/02/11 at 16:50
Regular
"I like turtles"
Warhunt wrote:

Christmas Avatar has spoken :)

Would that be Numnut then? :P
Tue 15/02/11 at 15:25
Regular
"Monochromatic"
pb wrote:
;)

Seeing as you're Freeola's resident Catholic you can enlighten me on something.
My mum found out a couple of days ago (much to everyone's surprise) that she was actually baptized as a catholic aged 2 and no-one told her (not such a surprise). I'm just wondering if there is some sort of inherent passdown there and the Roman Catholic church are going to be claiming my soul for their collection box any time soon?
Tue 15/02/11 at 13:23
Regular
"How Ironic"
Warhunt wrote:
Casual and respectful debate on your ideaology if fine and acceptable, but putting others down by being patronising isn't really helpful or polite.

Don't think anybody on the thread had the intention of being patronising. I myself certainly didn't. But if I've caused offence to anyone, well I apologise.
Tue 15/02/11 at 09:32
"possibly impossible"
Sonic Chris wrote:
pb wrote:
[i]I wouldn't even think about arguing about your point of view, because everyone is entitled to that.

Ah come on, that's the only good thing about atheists! Arguing a-plenty :D[/i]

;)
Tue 15/02/11 at 09:15
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Casual and respectful debate on your ideaology if fine and acceptable, but putting others down by being patronising isn't really helpful or polite.

Try and keep it out of this thread, and try and not derail it in to joking about the OP either.

Christmas Avatar has spoken :)

Not directed at anyone in particular.
Mon 14/02/11 at 23:56
Regular
"How Ironic"
pb wrote:
I wouldn't even think about arguing about your point of view, because everyone is entitled to that.

Ah come on, that's the only good thing about religion! Arguing a-plenty :D
Mon 14/02/11 at 23:28
"possibly impossible"
I wouldn't even think about arguing about your point of view, because everyone is entitled to that.

To me an intelligent creator makes sense, coaxing all the pieces together to create a universe of wonder. I can understand how people may think differently, if that's what makes them happy.
Mon 14/02/11 at 17:47
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Sonic Chris wrote:
Completely agree with all Highflyer has written below. That's exactly how I feel about religion.

I'll second that SC and Highflyer :¬)
Mon 14/02/11 at 13:30
Regular
"How Ironic"
Completely agree with all Highflyer has written below. That's exactly how I feel about religion.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.