GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone used a GBA SP yet?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 27/03/03 at 17:41
Regular
Just wondering - is the screen noticeably bigger? I know I could probably go and find the dimensions somewhere, but I'd prefer to know if when you pick it you do you really notice the extra (if there is any).

Can't decide to pick one up now or wait a month or two for the inevitable price drop.
Fri 28/03/03 at 17:22
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Ohh Mega Man, forgot about him. You;ve got to buy Mega Man Battle Network. Fantastic. And Lunar Legend (though I've only scratched the surfact of that one, good so far). Breath of Fire? Loads of great games.
Fri 28/03/03 at 18:50
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
They had one on display in toys rus today and feels so comfortable. the screen is alot better and clearer than the old one + it clips down so it dosnt get damaged or scratched as much as the old one did.
Fri 28/03/03 at 21:54
"The Will of D."
Bought mine today along with Zelda, it's brilliant, the screen actually seems bigger but it isn't as the rest of you 've said.
List of games Golden Sun, Zelda. They're the only clear favourites of mine.
Sat 29/03/03 at 00:03
Regular
"thursdayton!"
I was playing with this dummy in G*ME a couple of weeks ago. Felt really wierd.. didn't like the L and R buttons.. square corners like a NES controller!!
Sat 29/03/03 at 11:12
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Yey, mine arrived today. It looks so stylish, i love it. Fortunately ive got small hands, so the shape doesnt bother me.
Sat 29/03/03 at 15:04
Regular
There's only one game that you MUST buy for a Game Boy Advance (&SP):

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Pure quality.
Sat 29/03/03 at 15:09
Regular
No

Golden Sun and Advance Wars are must buys.

As is Metroid fusion.
Sat 29/03/03 at 15:21
Regular
Whitestripes wrote:

> As is Metroid fusion.

DO you knopw what the Fusion suit is like in Prime?
Sat 29/03/03 at 15:23
Regular
Of course I do.

When I completed Metroid I started playing it again on hard mode with the fusion suit, I've said it numerous times before...

It looks better untill the final suit, it doesn't look as good as it looks when you start with the normal suit.
Sat 29/03/03 at 15:25
Regular
"*Has wind*"
Whitestripes wrote:
> No
>
>
> Golden Sun and Advance Wars are must buys.
>
> As is Metroid fusion.
And Bomberman Tornament and Mario Kart for the multiplayer^^

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.