GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Searchable Databases????"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/12/01 at 20:14
Regular
or summat like that??

I would like to know how to make a website searchable so I could put a search box on it....or even better, a members page or something like that.

But the Search thing is more important. Because I would like to know so I can put it on...in say a month. As I will soon have lots more things on my website.

So is it something to do with sorting them into folders or on Excel???

Can someone please help me out??
Tue 18/12/01 at 13:20
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Duh... I know what client-side/server-side is (you'd be an idiot not to understand that) but I'd just never heard of S-S JS. Cheers for info BTW.
Wed 19/12/01 at 18:12
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
OK Thanks every1!! I will try and use some of the things you have mentioned and find out which is easier to do, but I am absoluetely crap at Java etc. so it might take a while!! If that doesn't work then I will try one of those search the web things!!
Thu 20/12/01 at 12:59
Regular
""
I've got a JS search on my page. Want a copy?
Fri 21/12/01 at 00:59
Regular
"How Handy."
scuse me folks, just passing through...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.