GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"There is a god ..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/06/07 at 21:18
Regular
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6735631.stm[/URL]

Happy friday folks ;)
Sat 09/06/07 at 00:48
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
I'm not sure she should have gone to jail really. Given the sentence length and the nature of the crime I'm not sure time inside really achieves anything. Given her celebrity status, I'm sure a whole extra heap of time and money has been spent jailing her as well. Money which I'm sure could have been better spent elsewhere.
It probably would have been better to give her a whole heap of community service and make her do something productive (perhaps for the first time in her life).
Sat 09/06/07 at 00:22
Regular
He's not exactly roaring with glee, I think he's just happy that justice has been served. We'd all be happy if a child rapist got like four life sentences or something.
Sat 09/06/07 at 00:16
Regular
Borat wrote:
> [URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6735631.stm[/URL]
>
>
>
> Happy friday folks ;)

Is there a point to this post? You're glad she went to jail?

Personally, I don't make it a practice to make a mockery out of anyone's misfortune or demise.. even if it was self-inflicted.

She made a mistake and she has to deal with the consequences as outlined by the judicial system. So? What sad is the fact that anyone could be blatently roaring in glee over it. I think it shows the severe degree of envy everyone has for her, that they would cheer while she cries. That in itself is shameful.
Fri 08/06/07 at 23:10
Regular
I think she should have been put in the main prison. I reckon I could do her time standing on my head.
Fri 08/06/07 at 22:44
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
ah thought it was, GP linked me to that. Was funny
Fri 08/06/07 at 22:38
Regular
21. Swim across the Atlantic Ocean
Entering France
Fri 08/06/07 at 22:36
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
search engines aren't working for me at the moment, got some spyware or something on my computer which is screwing them up
Fri 08/06/07 at 22:35
Regular
Kawada wrote:
> If you pay for my flight yea :-D

That reminds me, you might have seen this before but ...

Go here :

[URL]http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&channel=s&tab=wl&q=msn%20maps[/URL]

Click 'Get Directions'

Type in the starting location as New York, and the Destination as London ...

Read step 21 ...
Fri 08/06/07 at 22:30
Regular
"eat toast!"
yes! My sacrifice of 1000 virgins has been answered* \o/ \o/

Oh so good to see that being rich and a bimbo means nothing when you go to jail. She has to learn that there are consequences to what she did and must pay. I wish she gets thrown into the main prison...

*Not true, although today i managed to successfully make sheperds pie and promptly ate all of it in celebration. Theres a connection there. Honest.
Fri 08/06/07 at 22:28
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
If you pay for my flight yea :-D

Magnolia's is the best, their muffins are the greatest

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.