GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Worst films of all time"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 18/11/10 at 11:12
"possibly impossible"
Having watched Skyline yesterday and being a tad disappointed by what could easily have been a great film (if they had included a story, likeable characters and a different ending) I was wondering what films you've been bitterly disappointed by or would warn people off entirely?

Sticking with Sci-fi, 2012 is the most recent one to spring to mind. I felt as if a portion of my life had been ripped away from me after watching that. Battlefield Earth is a film I just couldn't sit through until the end, and that rarely happens to me. Lastly, Highlander II was a bitter disappointment considering how good the first film was and luckily the 3rd fared much better.

Outside of Sci-fi, Disaster Movie or any one of the more recent 'spoof' movies could well be considered too terrible to watch.
Sat 20/11/10 at 09:25
Regular
"I like turtles"
The Psycho remake,surprised Vince Vaughn ever worked again.

IMDB ratings.

Psycho (1960) 8.7/10
Psycho (1998) 4.6/10

'easily the worst forum on the internet' seemed to get that one right Nin :)
Fri 19/11/10 at 17:51
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Haha actually agree with that one Alfoncy.

Spitting Image did for me when I was a nipper I reckon.
Fri 19/11/10 at 17:14
Regular
The Garbage Pail Kids.

I'm not even sure why I watched it, God knows I'm afraid of puppets.
Fri 19/11/10 at 15:25
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Warhunt wrote:
I thought Hangover was pretty good, although I guess it's taste.

My mum liked it, I did not.
Fri 19/11/10 at 15:23
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Hilarious.
Fri 19/11/10 at 14:53
"Retarded List"
Thank the good lord for that. I couldn't sleep thinking about how off topic this had gone. I buried my computer in the garden to try and stop thinking about it but it didn't work.
Fri 19/11/10 at 12:55
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Spent a lot of time and effort tidying this thread up. Don't go that much off topic again please guys.

I thought Hangover was pretty good, although I guess it's taste.
Fri 19/11/10 at 09:32
Regular
"I like turtles"
Yeah agree about The Hangover,it was average IMO.Nowhere near as funny as many people made it out to be but hardly a candidate for the worst film of all time.

Regarding the 2004 Dawn Of The Dead remake I probably should have mentioned the 2008 Day Of The Dead remake,now that was garbage.
Fri 19/11/10 at 00:53
Regular
"RIP English_Bloke"
Basically any Saw film...they were poor.
Thu 18/11/10 at 23:30
Regular
"RIP English_Bloke"
Worst of all time - Freddy Got Fingered. One of a few films I've actually turned off before the end.

Most over hyped recent film - The Hangover...yeah, it was ok. That. Is. All.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.