GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If i hear Harry Potter once more i'll brake down"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 30/11/01 at 21:47
Regular
Sorry to all you Harry Potter fans out there i'm not saying that he's rubbish its just you can get everything with him on it the other day i saw some jelly beans with Harry Potter all over the packeging. I mean come on. Don't you think they went a little overboard?

Pencil cases Games
Bed spreads Funny Glasses
Wrapping paper Teddys
sweets Coulering books! For little kids and i always thought the books were aimed at older people. What do you think?
Sat 01/12/01 at 22:31
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
I posted something on the harry potter thread just below, I won't post it again here, just to let people know.
Sat 01/12/01 at 22:28
What does everyone else think because if you ask me its a load of rubbish
Sat 01/12/01 at 20:31
I can't believe how many different games consoles Harry Potters on i mean whats next.....a C.D? oh yeah they've already done that....
Sat 01/12/01 at 20:23
Well its true..
The books are always better than the film...well nearly always.....i guess.....o.k not always
Sat 01/12/01 at 20:20
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I saw the film today and I tought it was alright. It's a shame JK Rowling chose to sell out and make the movies, when the books were becoming so popular. She could have spearheaded some sort of campaign to encourage reading amongst youngsters, but some movie execs clicked and she jumped. Shame.
Sat 01/12/01 at 20:17
Hello all
I'm back and ready to start complaining about Harry Potter
Are you with me?!?!
Fri 30/11/01 at 22:55
Regular
Yeah. It's pretty obvious.

I found that the film was like the book in snippets. The film was based around special effects and the scenes were a bit rushed and crammed and there were hundreds of scenes missing but if they'd done it properly, you'd have had a 10 hour movie to watch! :-D

The best they could've done for a Harry Potter film but it's still better to read the books.
Fri 30/11/01 at 22:54
Thats 8:30am
Fri 30/11/01 at 22:54
Thanx every one but i'm gonna go to bed now but i'll come back on about 8:30 tomorrow so keep sending em
Fri 30/11/01 at 22:51
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
It was the same with star wars episode 1, but in the end the quality tends to reflect in the box office revenues (with the exception of some films).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.