GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If i hear Harry Potter once more i'll brake down"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 30/11/01 at 21:47
Regular
Sorry to all you Harry Potter fans out there i'm not saying that he's rubbish its just you can get everything with him on it the other day i saw some jelly beans with Harry Potter all over the packeging. I mean come on. Don't you think they went a little overboard?

Pencil cases Games
Bed spreads Funny Glasses
Wrapping paper Teddys
sweets Coulering books! For little kids and i always thought the books were aimed at older people. What do you think?
Fri 30/11/01 at 21:47
Sorry to all you Harry Potter fans out there i'm not saying that he's rubbish its just you can get everything with him on it the other day i saw some jelly beans with Harry Potter all over the packeging. I mean come on. Don't you think they went a little overboard?

Pencil cases Games
Bed spreads Funny Glasses
Wrapping paper Teddys
sweets Coulering books! For little kids and i always thought the books were aimed at older people. What do you think?
Fri 30/11/01 at 21:49
Regular
*hits window*
Fri 30/11/01 at 21:50
Regular
Still though, if you don't want it, don't buy it, fair and simple.

It is multikiddywantingcrappymerchendise
whichIcan'tspellbutitdoesn'tmattertoomucch, though.
Fri 30/11/01 at 21:51
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Yes, I know dozens of older people who are enthralled with the books.

(I'm only writing in text. Why can I still not lie convincingly?)
Fri 30/11/01 at 21:53
"Uzi Lover"
HARRY POTTER

broke down yet? hehe
Fri 30/11/01 at 21:53
Regular
"smile, it's free"
there's an 'a' in 'merchandise', by the way.

Someday, you'll thank me for that.
Fri 30/11/01 at 21:55
Well i supose you don't have to buy it but its almost like they're trying to hypnotise us all or something like that.....
Fri 30/11/01 at 21:56
To Mr Mokey with attitude
Ha Ha Ha
Thanx for that
Fri 30/11/01 at 21:58
Regular
Thanks Venombyte.

Huh, look at that. It was today.
Fri 30/11/01 at 21:58
Thank you for pointing out what a bad speller i am
I really appriciate it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.