GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Deadly school lessons"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/04/03 at 21:28
Regular
I found out something pretty freaky today. It was that files (As in the metal things with wooden handles- used for filing wood etc) are potentially lethal pieces of equipment.

No, don't laugh, some kid was killed by one of these.

According to my Systems and Control teacher, a moronic child was swinging one around in the school where my Teacher used to work and the metal part came loose from the handle, detaching itself and flying across the room, plunging into the throat of another unsuspecting student. He died about 2 weeks later in hospital.

Just bear that in mind...
Sat 05/04/03 at 08:56
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
And what time of the day was this? And I've never heard of networked computers having a "Show Class" button :P

Seeing as you took the liberty to post it again Robin, I thought I'd post my reply again. But it's hardly deadly, is it? So shush, boy.
Sat 05/04/03 at 08:50
I think that there should be a hate teacher cult, for no particular reason, i just hate them...

A good thing at school on tuesday was that the teacher was away so we had a supply teacher, and i asked how how to do something on the main computer because she didnt have a clue how to use it...
So i loaded up this file that said "lewis is a gay boy*, thats the boy that i sit next to...
So i told her to click my computer and load up this school net thing, and then press show class, and she actually done it...
The on all 30-40 computers in the class it came up on the screen with *lewis is a gay boy*...
Ha, loadsa people laughed, then i just said "oh, never mind miss" because she didnt realise what she had done, and left it up, untill a girl im my class spoiled it and told her...
She turned it of, but didnt have a go at me or anything, she just said that she aint ever going to trust me...
Ah well, it was a good april fools joke...
Sat 05/04/03 at 08:41
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Yeah, like the teacher who said to me that some kid got his tie caught in a piece of equipment and it slowly dragged him in, cutting his face into several pieces. Now this can't be true for the following reasons:

a) We have emergency off-switches in our school

b) It's practically impossible to do something that stupid :D
Sat 05/04/03 at 08:37
Um, i think that he might just be trying to scare you, teachers lie all the time...
It is part of their job description...
Fri 04/04/03 at 21:28
Regular
"Party Hard"
I found out something pretty freaky today. It was that files (As in the metal things with wooden handles- used for filing wood etc) are potentially lethal pieces of equipment.

No, don't laugh, some kid was killed by one of these.

According to my Systems and Control teacher, a moronic child was swinging one around in the school where my Teacher used to work and the metal part came loose from the handle, detaching itself and flying across the room, plunging into the throat of another unsuspecting student. He died about 2 weeks later in hospital.

Just bear that in mind...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.