GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I played on an Xbox in Game..!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Splinter Cell'.
Sat 05/04/03 at 20:04
Regular
Only the bloody controller wasn't plugged in.

Still, the title screen of Splinter Cell has convinced me to get an Xbox.

Game really aren't going to sell many Xboxes like that...
Mon 14/04/03 at 15:27
Regular
Every Xbox owner needs to at least try Splinter Cell and Halo as they are both fantastic games.

Jet Set Radio Future rules though! I've played countless hours on that game.
Mon 14/04/03 at 10:30
Regular
gamezfreak wrote:
> Fiery Salamander wrote:
> It's not worth buying an Xbox just for Splinter Cell.
>
> True.
>
> You need to get Halo aswell.

Fu** both of them... Jet Set Radio: Future

And without a shadow of a chicken the inevitable sequel to Conker's Bad Fur Day and Perfect Dark.
Sun 13/04/03 at 23:33
Hmm, an interesting image.
Sun 13/04/03 at 22:43
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I'm trying the patch treatment at the moment.

::tapes the Pokemon Sapphire instruction book to arm:: ahhhhhhhh yeah thats the stuff...
Sun 13/04/03 at 21:46
Regular
Hmmm

Sav, theres a little place in every town where special people go, They go there to get better and stop hearing those intrusive voices in their heads.

Its called rehab.

;)
Sun 13/04/03 at 21:30
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
My drug like gaming habit says "hell yeah !" my wallet on the other hand would argue. However my wallet can't talk to stop me therefore my habit has the louder voice when it comes to the purchasing decisions. ;-))
Sun 13/04/03 at 20:26
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Heh, a regular in your gameing shop. Is that a good thing?
Sun 13/04/03 at 13:54
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yeah a lot of shops tend to avoid keeping the controllers plugged into the consoles so that punk kids don't treat the place like an arcade.
I'd never have a problem in getting a try of a game in the shop I goto though - I practically have god status in there with my wallet and credit card. ;-))

Wouldn't be surprised if my picture is in the the handbook given to all staff in that shop when they start with a caption of "If this customer says jump - you ask how high !" ;-))
Sat 12/04/03 at 22:10
"I'm back...dorks."
gamezfreak wrote:
> Fiery Salamander wrote:
> It's not worth buying an Xbox just for Splinter Cell.
>
> True.
>
> You need to get Halo aswell.

Also DOAX BV for the lads.

UW.
Sat 12/04/03 at 11:31
Regular
Erm...so you didn't actually play 'on' the XBox then did you? The title of your post says you did, and then you immediately say the controller wasn't plugged in, contradicting the title.

At best, all you can get away with saying is, "I played 'with' the XBox controller".

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.