GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"-=# Nintendo Copularity Pontest #=-"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 29/11/01 at 00:40
Regular
Yes, it's here, the nintendo forum's own copularity pontest!

Newbie Notice:
If you don't know how these pontests work, hit the 'reply quoting this message' link at the bottom of this post (on the one among the normal posts, at the very start of the thread - it won't be on the 'original post' above all the replys.
Alternatively copy and paste to get the list onto a normal 'post message in this topic' page.
Once you have the thing copied, delete this stuff so all you have is the list on forum member's names. Then all you have to do is put in your opinions of the people in by their names. Simple!

Well, here's the list. Quite a good turnout, i think. Enjoy : )

1. Twain X (Formerly Gaming Boy)

2. Sibs

3. Rickoss

4. Dr. Duck

5. Tiltawhirl

6. Tony Blair

7. Ev][l Dark

8. Leftback (Formerly Sideshow Buzz)

9. Bonus

10. Rickyfire

11. uksgamer2002

12. Joe Poly

13. Cooky

14. Kingklik

15. allardini

16. Starlight

17. Strafex

18. Indian-DudeY2K

19. Ace greg

20. RastaBillySkank

21. Phi11ip

22. stephenw18

23. Mouldy Cheese

24. Lakitu

25. AfroJoe
Fri 30/11/01 at 20:22
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
1. Twain X (Formerly Gaming Boy) - Not sure. Maybe have talked to him once or twice.

2. Sibs - Not seen a lot. From what Iv've heard, he is a decent guy.

3. Rickoss - Cool here. Same on MSN.

4. Dr. Duck - Added me on MSN but don't really know who he is.

5. Tiltawhirl - lol at his description of me. Decent guy.

6. Tony Blair - Emm. Nope.

7. Ev][l Dark - All right. Makes good topics. Not really talked to him much though.

8. Leftback (Formerly Sideshow Buzz) - Nope.

9. Bonus - Not really ever seen him.

10. Rickyfire - I used to talk to him. Don't really know much about him.

11. uksgamer2002 - Nope.

12. Joe Poly - I think I used to talk to him a bit but after I went away and came back he wasn;t around as much.

13. Cooky - Decent guy. Knows his Nintendo.

14. Kingklik - The self named Nintendo No 1 fan at one point. Also is a big supporter of Ninty.

15. allardini - Nope.

16. Starlight - Decent guy. Voted him in the notable votes. Pity he didn't win.

17. Strafex - Emm. Not really sure. I am certain I've had a convo or 2 with him but nothing really to remember.

18. Indian-DudeY2K - Not sure.

19. Ace greg - Nope

20. RastaBillySkank - As he said earlier, all these newbies keep posting crap. I totally agree.

21. Phi11ip - Emm. Nope.

22. stephenw18 - Not exactly the best poster in the world.

23. Mouldy Cheese - Decent guy. Threatened to leave recently. Still not sure if he will or not.

24. Lakitu - Personally I'm not going to say what I think about him.

25. AfroJoe - Don't have a clue who he is. Can someone tell me.
Fri 30/11/01 at 20:31
Regular
"Mm reprocessed meat"
Tiltawhirl wrote:

10. Rickyfire: Ah here's the guy I always muddle up with Rickoss, you sure you two aren't the same person?

Wait, let me just check.... Nope, I'm cetainly me, not him, but myself.
Fri 30/11/01 at 20:58
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
as IF you don't know me i'm everywhere!!

you just look in the wrong places
Fri 30/11/01 at 21:08
Regular
Sibs wrote:
> Dr Duck you should post one with all your opinions of the people...

I will, but after i posted this i couldn't be bothered, and i've not been bothered since : b
Fri 30/11/01 at 21:08
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
1. Twain X (seen like once! don;t even know him)

2. Sibs (ehhh?

3. Rickoss (nice guy (cough) BOFUS)

4. Dr. Duck (nice guy too)

5. Tiltawhirl (seen A LOT this guy gets around!)

6. Tony Blair ( smirks in confidence)

7. Ev][l Dark (ok kinda guy)

8. Leftback (Formerly Sideshow Buzz) Left back 9hi hi just seen you)

9. Bonus (No idea)

10. Rickyfire ( hihi normal see him every so often)

11. uksgamer2002 (WHAT!!?!?)

12. Joe Poly (hihi just seen him around too dunno)

13. Cooky (also seen him TOO much get outside man lol (joking)

14. Kingklik (was going to from a partnership nice guy all around tends o be competative)

15. allardini (Who?@?@)

16. Starlight (once or twice that's about it)

17. Strafex (more than once or twice that's about it)

18. Indian-DudeY2K (also TOO much man GET OUTSIDE lol)

19. Ace greg (just met ya)

20. RastaBillySkank (who!)

21. Phi11ip (only once)

22. stephenw18 (never seen him)

23. Mouldy Cheese (Who the #@?$$@$)

24. Lakitu (never)

25. AfroJoe (once or twice)
Fri 30/11/01 at 21:39
Regular
Tony_Blair wrote:
> Rickoss (nice guy (cough) BOFUS)

Nooo...
I was Bofus, and the capitals were just to highlight the word, just the lower case will be fine thanks ; )
Fri 30/11/01 at 21:41
What an interesting line-up.
Fri 30/11/01 at 21:42
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
Sibs wrote:

11. uksgamer2002- A
> good newbie. posts quite a lot.

A tear forms in the corner of my eye. Thanx Sibs, I'll vote for you as a favour in the next election. (You'll have to remind me, I've got a bad memory).
Fri 30/11/01 at 21:47
There's been a lot of new people here recently (looking at the mirror). Yep, I'm getting older. Is that a wrinkle? And more uglier too.
Fri 30/11/01 at 22:29
Regular
1. Twain X (Formerly Gaming Boy)
Always contributes well, nice guy

2. Sibs
A fine ninty with an imagination that if you could bottle it... would.. be.. in a bottle

3. Rickoss
one of about 3 people i've ever spoken to on msn, mainly because since 2 days after getting it, i've never remembered to sign in. Hmm, maybe i'll do that now. No, i'll finish this then go buy some butter from the 24 hour spar. Anyway, rickoss, top quality poster, but i do hate all novelty name speelings ; )

4. Dr. Duck
Usually a good poster, occasionally doesn't think things through too well, or doesn't make things clear enough, but is a nice guy. Got his phd from the back of a box of cornflakes. Foot dermatologist then?

5. Tiltawhirl
Controversial, occasionally inconsistant, but a good poster, thoroughly deserving of his place on the gad hall of fame (if i remember correctly)

6. Tony Blair
That's it, i'm voting tory. No, just kidding, you're not that bad! Actually pretty good as newbies go. Really not sure how this console survivor thing will work, but no doubt it'll be interesting...

7. Ev][l Dark
Novelty name, but in moderation. Good poster, i liked the story too, waiting on an update!

8. Leftback (Formerly Sideshow Buzz)
That perenial 'create your own quiz' is your work, right? You must be destroyed!
Maybe a bit harsh, but it's better to be safe than sorry ; )

9. Bonus
After months of heavy wear, the ball in bonus's mouse broke. He went out hunting, and after 3 nights of lying in a ditch, hidden under a pile of leaves, he managed to catch a real mouse. After taking it home, he smashed its tiny head against a wall, and, thinking it was dead, rolled it up and put it inside his computer's mouse. All was well for the next four or five hours, until while bonus was navigating the sr site, trying to click the link to the sony forum, the mouse regained consciousness and in its random wrigglings knocked the cursor over the nintendo forum's link. Unable to stop his finger, which was already descending onto the mouse button, bonus found himself stranded in the ninty forum. Alone and confused, and squinting through the tears, bonus tried to compose himself enough to post in a couple of topics, before panic took over and he ripped the computer's plug from the power socket in the wall.
Having learned his lesson, bonus has since bought a new mouse, and has never since visited the nintendo forum, for bonus now knows all too well the horrors of...

WHEN MICE INSIDE MICE ATTACK!!!

10. Rickyfire
What makes rats, mice, snakes come out they hole?
Rickyfire spliced with rock and roll induidably
Hold on my brother, no no no, can't stop this vibe
(or something)

11. uksgamer2002
From the quality of his post, you'd never guess he was still a newbie, an example to red and brown named people everywhere.

12. Joe Poly
Haven't seen him about recently, shame, as he always has some interesting posts and is a nice guy

13. Cooky
If there were to be a nintendo forum notable, it would undoubtably be cooky. Enough said.

14. Kingklik
Remember seeing the name, but i'm afraid i couldn't comment much further. I know he didn't annoy me though : )

15. allardini
Possibly his only post was to register for this pontest!

16. Starlight
Top poster and a top guy. Always happy to read his threads.

17. Strafex
Don't see him around all that frequently, but frequently to know he's worth listening to

18. Indian-DudeY2K
I'm afraid i can't say too much, except that you seem to be a good poster and a nice person

19. Ace greg
I'm sure you are...

...a newbie with potential

20. RastaBillySkank
Someone should make this guy a notable : )

21. Phi11ip
I don't really know phi1, so i'll write about someone else i know called phil:
You have nice hair and know craig and brett, neither of whom i've seen for a while. I expect to run into you in safeway soon.

22. stephenw18
When you first arrived here you were slated as a spammer, but you don't seem too bad to me.

23. Mouldy Cheese
Minging. The cheese, not the person.
Good, interesting poster.

24. Lakitu
He came, he saw, he spammed

25. AfroJoe
He was going to buy a playstation two, but he got high
He was going to part exchange it for his gnu, but he got high
He could only afford a 64, and i know why
Because gnus are worth so little on the part exchange market thanks to the laws of supply and demand.

Solskjaer 24 - did you put your name down? I just noticed your absence. If you did register, i apologise, my bad.
I'll do an entry for you now, and if you want others, i recommed you start a 'solskaer's copularity' thread.

26. Solskjaer 24
Has interesting opinions, and despite a couple of newbie mistakes, which are acceptable, i suppose ; ), has potential to be a good regualr

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.