GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"-=# Nintendo Copularity Pontest #=-"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 29/11/01 at 00:40
Regular
Yes, it's here, the nintendo forum's own copularity pontest!

Newbie Notice:
If you don't know how these pontests work, hit the 'reply quoting this message' link at the bottom of this post (on the one among the normal posts, at the very start of the thread - it won't be on the 'original post' above all the replys.
Alternatively copy and paste to get the list onto a normal 'post message in this topic' page.
Once you have the thing copied, delete this stuff so all you have is the list on forum member's names. Then all you have to do is put in your opinions of the people in by their names. Simple!

Well, here's the list. Quite a good turnout, i think. Enjoy : )

1. Twain X (Formerly Gaming Boy)

2. Sibs

3. Rickoss

4. Dr. Duck

5. Tiltawhirl

6. Tony Blair

7. Ev][l Dark

8. Leftback (Formerly Sideshow Buzz)

9. Bonus

10. Rickyfire

11. uksgamer2002

12. Joe Poly

13. Cooky

14. Kingklik

15. allardini

16. Starlight

17. Strafex

18. Indian-DudeY2K

19. Ace greg

20. RastaBillySkank

21. Phi11ip

22. stephenw18

23. Mouldy Cheese

24. Lakitu

25. AfroJoe
Thu 29/11/01 at 18:32
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Starlight wrote:
> Twain wrote:
> 10. Rickyfire - Isn't he RawisAndy?

Nope because
> RawisAndy was me before the name change.

Oh, okay.
Thu 29/11/01 at 19:15
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
1. Twain X (Formerly Gaming Boy)- Posted some good stuff, I know, I just can't remember it ...

2. Sibs- hmm... yes. Deserves more GADs and FADs I think ;-)

3. Rickoss- Posts quite a bit, seems to like WLTs

4. Dr. Duck- The Duck with the PHD. nice person.

5. Tiltawhirl- Cool Ninty. Been in my stories, and generally a cool person

6. Tony Blair- has stupid hair? (no I meant the politician)

7. Ev][l Dark- Had a very good debate about Zelda (new look) with him. Starlight (apparently) watched. Should be a regular soon.

8. Leftback (Formerly Sideshow Buzz)- Remember seeing 'em around, but nothing specific (sorry)

9. Bonus- Nearly got voted in that Pinky award thing didn't he?

10. Rickyfire- Seen him around, quite new I think?

11. uksgamer2002- A good newbie. posts quite a lot.

12. Joe Poly- Seen around, but I forget the details. Good posts I think.

13. Cooky- AKA Ev][L~Cooky. Doesn't like Cheese. Been here AGES...

14. Kingklik- King of clicking... isn't he something to do with NintyUK website?

15. allardini- umm... Sorry. Seem the name, but son't remember much...

16. Starlight- Watched me and Ev][L~Dark have our Zelda debate (apparently). Nice person.

17. Strafex- Seen him around. Crashed the prototype ARGH-wing. And part of the Elite Ninty 5.

18. Indian-DudeY2K- Seen around, posts quite a bit in here, but don't remember much else.

19. Ace greg- umm... don't remember much, but I recognise the name though!

20. RastaBillySkank- Is he EVER in here? I saw one post by him in Ninty forum (signing up for this I think...) and asked him if it was his first. Still waiting for the reply... Oh, and he's just become a NOT able

21. Phi11ip- umm... don't remember you. Are you new?

22. stephenw18- posts quite a bit here but still can't remember anything more specific

23. Mouldy Cheese- Haven't seen him in here much, but saw him in other forums.

24. Lakitu- LOL. banned for starting pointless threads, being abusive, and having a go at Ninties!

25. AfroJoe- Has an Afro? Called Joe? Says it all ;-)
Thu 29/11/01 at 19:18
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Dr Duck you should post one with all your opinions of the people...
Thu 29/11/01 at 20:13
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
6. Tony Blair - Can't spell the word "tomorrow"
Thu 29/11/01 at 20:35
Regular
1. Twain X (Formerly Gaming Boy):good name *sniggers* seema alright

2. Sibs: good poster, safe geezer, nuff respect

3. Rickoss: get him muddled up with someone else on here can't remember who.

4. Dr. Duck: Haven't really spoken too much, but seems alright

5. Tiltawhirl: give me a C give me H give me a I give me a M give me a P and what do we get CHIMP

6. Tony Blair: Umm thinks he's doing that Nintendo survivor thing, not sure what that's all about but I think he's doing it.

7. Ev][l Dark: How ironic a Ninty logging onto a Ninty forum from a Dreamcast, ho ho ho, seems alright.

8. Leftback (Formerly Sideshow Buzz): He's an Englishman in New Yor.....America

9. Bonus: Sony guy I thought, who's gonna join the forum next? Turbonutter? god help us if he does.

10. Rickyfire: Ah here's the guy I always muddle up with Rickoss, you sure you two aren't the same person?

11. uksgamer2002: Biased fool, 100% newbie gimpus

12. Joe Poly: Oh crap I also get this guy muddled up with Rickoss, hmmm you sure you're not all the same person?

13. Cooky: Ninty dude, speak to a bit on MSN, safe guy

14.Kingklik: certainly not on my Christmas card list

15. allardini: Umm cheese?

16. Starlight: Poof ha ha camp boy, nah jokin safe geezer just don't bend over in his presence.

17. Strafex: good poster who stupidly defend the co-op mode in Jet Force Gemini, it was crap end of story :P

18.Indian-DudeY2K: Seen around don't really know

19. Ace greg: Newbie stinkus, I have no idea actually

20. RastaBillySkank: urine boy, Ninty who never comes on the Ninty forum, I don't blame him really

21. Phi11ip: That's a whole load of 1's

22.stephenw18: Think he's one of them 100% biased newbies not sure though

23. Mouldy Cheese: doesn't smell too good

24. Lakitu: CHUMP

25. AfroJoe: A white guy with an afro, now that I wanna see, safe enough guy.
Thu 29/11/01 at 20:49
Regular
why do you get me mixed up with Joe Poly? :D I can understand Rickyfire cos his name is a tiny bit like mine but Joe Poly, only one letter the same :D :D
Thu 29/11/01 at 21:04
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Sibs wrote:
16. Starlight- Watched me and Ev][L~Dark have our Zelda
> debate (apparently). Nice person.

I did you know i'm not making it up, you may have seen me post now and again under the name Wildlight or RawisAndy, my old names.
Thu 29/11/01 at 21:08
Regular
"You've upset me"
Right, I'll explain now. I used to come on here loads, I in fact won my first game on this forum. But now it's been overun by crap newbies that bring crap topics, I still read everything, I just don't bother posting as there really is not much point at all.
Thu 29/11/01 at 22:02
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
lol @ rasta!

I was only kidding you know. Oh, but why don't you just post in the intelligent topics?

(there are intelligent topics in the Ninty forum? I thought it was just for kids... :D)
Fri 30/11/01 at 18:46
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
Twain wrote:
> Oi, watch it!

I'm a guy!

i was being sacastic ! ;-) (fingers crossed)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.