GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Changes to Gameaday"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/04/03 at 15:06
Regular
Business is booming, but summer is looming

Gameaday is being reverted to one prize per day, commencing tomorrow.

The prize will be issued for the best Review. For the time being there will not be any prizes for cheats, chat, walkthroughs etc.

"Yaa Boo", I hear you say. But you have had a good run with three prizes a day. We are what we are, and that's Gameaday.

So, are the chat prizes and cheats prizes gone forever?

Not on your Nelly.

(Oi Noi, now I'm really in trouble. Better scarper. Talk amongst yourselves fellas)
Mon 07/04/03 at 16:14
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
You're six days late. Right?

RIIIIIIIGHT?!
Mon 07/04/03 at 16:13
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Bloody cheek! He doesn't post for ages and then goes and cancels all the free stuff!

Grrrrrrrr...
Mon 07/04/03 at 16:10
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Oh:( I liked the GAD for Chatting and walkthroughs. Cheats and hint were pointles gads but I liked those two including the reviews. The Chat GAD gave me a reason to write on these forums and now it wont be there anymore:( Ohwell I'll struggle on
Mon 07/04/03 at 16:09
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
*in true Mr Burns style*

Exxxcellent.

Reviews are my specialty. I look forward to winni...I mean contributing more reviews.
Mon 07/04/03 at 16:06
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Wait a minute...

Tony?!

I thought you were dead.

*long silence*
Mon 07/04/03 at 16:04
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Mon 07/04/03 at 15:59
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Excellent.

This means:

1) Those people who "like writing" or write loads of stuff aiming for GAD are gonna go... less people visiting... more normal chat chat.

2) Reviewing will be much more of a challenge, since there will be more people going for it.

3) No more winners that just cut and paste hundreds of cheats off other websites.

4) Other stuff I cant think of because my head hurts.

Muahaha, good idea Mr Tony sir. I suppose. Reviews are the only thing im good at really.
Mon 07/04/03 at 15:52
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
I can't say I'm too despondant about this news; partly because I stopped writing long "potential" winning posts about a year ago.

And I also think that The GAD 3 prize should have been scrapped ages ago.

SO, ..we're left with the reviews. People put their better efforts in to writing reviews anyway, so they're more deserving.
Mon 07/04/03 at 15:51
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I don't mind.

Reviews were the only thing I could really win for anyway.

Stil EGADs, yes?
Mon 07/04/03 at 15:46
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Man, I review like a big reviewing machine but they get deleted just because I'm not Doesteovsky.
Besides, I bought a MAXX PC and all my games from SR since, like, forever.

They gots my money, and will gets more.
In return, I have won many GADS. I consider it a symbiotic relationship based on mutal needs, commerce and a sense of "I'm best" when you win.

However this shall affect my posting not a jot. Only a forcible removal from my keyboard and a braindeletion of finger skills shall stop the mindless onslaught of The Goat.

*scratches head*
Y'know, none of what I've just written means anything to me.
I think I may be having "emotional difficulties"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.