GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Zelda"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker'.
Mon 07/04/03 at 16:00
Regular
With "The Wind Waker" out in less than a month, are you thrilled that Nintendo's long running series is coming to the Gamecube, have you reserved the game (and when did you reserve it?) and do you think it will be the best game for the 'cube?

Or alternatively, do you think its Cel-shaded graphics will ruin it?

Send in your views
Thu 10/04/03 at 21:19
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Played all Zelda's, bar the crappy one made by some other random company. Oh, and the second Zelda on the NES (Sidescrolling one, I think).

Yeah, the GBC one's are quite good. Nothing special, but they're worth playing through if you can pick them up for a good price.
Thu 10/04/03 at 21:17
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
hey i have played all the zeldas i think maybe cept for one on the cdi
but i have played the others on the cdi aswell :D
Thu 10/04/03 at 20:57
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
You know I've just thought I've never actually played through Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages on the Game Boys. Damn I really need to do that, anyone played through these? Any good?

(I also haven't played the crappy side scrolling Zelda but that's supposed to be crappy so who cares)
Thu 10/04/03 at 15:53
"The Will of D."
P.S the prince is the King of hyrule during OoT.
Thu 10/04/03 at 15:52
"The Will of D."
Here's a thought for you, what if Zelda is really Link's sister, and who is Zelda's mother since we never saw her? So if Link is a decendant of the knights of Hyrule that protected the King from evil (but were nearly all wiped out in the war that was mentioned before Link was born) what if his mother was the girlfriend of either a knight OR the soon to be king, prince.
Thu 10/04/03 at 14:21
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
One of my mates just rang and said that Zelda doesn't even make an appearence in "The Wind Waker".

If anyone knows she does or where she is, send a message
Thu 10/04/03 at 12:10
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
Hey, your not the only one
Thu 10/04/03 at 12:08
Regular
Regret not completing Majora's ... when i wasn't patient a year ago or so or was it 2 years.
Thu 10/04/03 at 11:46
Regular
cookie monster wrote:
> Can you imagine Pikachu and Link vs Gannondorf and Mewtwo in a battle
> royale?
>
> WOW

Note: Possible with Super Smash Bros. Melee.
Thu 10/04/03 at 10:50
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
cookie monster wrote:

> Majoras mask is already a classic, i sold that on ebay for £31. Your average N64 is only worth around £6-8.

When did you sell the game (Not that I'm interested in buying the game for that much, but if it's anywhere near the 3rd of may, the guy was a total sucker).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.