GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Zelda"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker'.
Mon 07/04/03 at 16:00
Regular
With "The Wind Waker" out in less than a month, are you thrilled that Nintendo's long running series is coming to the Gamecube, have you reserved the game (and when did you reserve it?) and do you think it will be the best game for the 'cube?

Or alternatively, do you think its Cel-shaded graphics will ruin it?

Send in your views
Mon 07/04/03 at 16:00
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
With "The Wind Waker" out in less than a month, are you thrilled that Nintendo's long running series is coming to the Gamecube, have you reserved the game (and when did you reserve it?) and do you think it will be the best game for the 'cube?

Or alternatively, do you think its Cel-shaded graphics will ruin it?

Send in your views
Mon 07/04/03 at 16:18
Regular
Got the US version today and it's ****ing amazing.
Mon 07/04/03 at 17:04
Regular
"relocated"
It's true. I got the US version on Saturday and it is a fantastic, fantastic game. The cell-shading is gorgeous too. Thank the Lord for Freeloader.
Mon 07/04/03 at 17:08
Regular
I'll wait patiently for the pal.
Mon 07/04/03 at 17:10
Regular
"^_^"
yup, i got it pre-ordered with the lovely SR. I have faith in the Cel Shading for it will still excell.
Mon 07/04/03 at 19:17
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
I preordered with Gam* lol. Think i ahve to pay £39.99 minus the £9 to preoreder and it guanratees me a copy of the Masters Quest and OOT
Mon 07/04/03 at 19:33
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
Does anyone know whether it would be cheaper to reserve with SR. I would but i'm in the middle of Maths Homework
Mon 07/04/03 at 19:55
Regular
I got my copy per ordered, and i cant wait.

Ill admit when i first saw the cel shaded graphics i was a bit down, because i was wantting amazing graphics lol, but now the cel shading has been improved, and ive seen it running with out the fuzzyness, it looks amazing.

I think it will capture the "magic" zelda games have always had.

Sayign that, i still want to see a true 3D zelda, but im sure this game WILL be the best game on the GC, and one of all time.
Mon 07/04/03 at 20:03
Regular
I Just bought the Windwaker game. I too thought that the new cell-shaded graphics would ruin the game. At first, i thought it did. However just like anything new it takes some getting used to. As I progressed in the game I found it to be just as enjoyable as the older game and just as fun. The game brought me great joy and I highly recommend it.
Mon 07/04/03 at 20:07
"period drama"
Getting it.
Thanks to an unexpected GAD. Was getting a little worried, too, as I have no money.

If the extra disc isn't with it, I'll eat the floor.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.