GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Zelda"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker'.
Mon 07/04/03 at 16:00
Regular
With "The Wind Waker" out in less than a month, are you thrilled that Nintendo's long running series is coming to the Gamecube, have you reserved the game (and when did you reserve it?) and do you think it will be the best game for the 'cube?

Or alternatively, do you think its Cel-shaded graphics will ruin it?

Send in your views
Sat 12/04/03 at 07:19
Regular
Is anyone else playing Wind Waker at the moment, what do you reckon so far? Have you got stuck anywhere? How far have you got?

cheers

simon
Sat 12/04/03 at 06:58
Regular
deadmetal wrote:
> I read an article a couple of weeks ago on that "The Wind
> Waker" can only be saved by using Official memory cards.
>
> Is it true or is this Nintendo's excuse for buying their expensive
> memory cards?

Nah this isnt true, I think it meant that it recomended that you used official cards to try to guarantee your saved games, but it could just be a money maker too. :-)

Simon
Fri 11/04/03 at 22:08
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
I read an article a couple of weeks ago on that "The Wind Waker" can only be saved by using Official memory cards.

Is it true or is this Nintendo's excuse for buying their expensive memory cards?
Fri 11/04/03 at 15:25
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
Has anyone got Zelda for the gba and if so, what's the multiplayer like?
Fri 11/04/03 at 10:05
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
Cheers Simon.

Now I can get some sleep tonight knowing Nintendo haven't left out the title character
Fri 11/04/03 at 06:45
Regular
I'm about halfway through 'wind waker' or at least I think I am anyway, it is by far the best in the Zelda series. I have completed every other Zelda title and this one wins hands down. It should be a crime to own a cube and not have this game, just a pity I couldnt get the bonus disks. By the way Zelda is in this game just a bit later on. Also quite a few things are explained in this game that make a lot of things in OOT and Majoras Mask make sense now. But be assured you dont have to have played ANY zelda game before to play this one and as for the graphics I've only got one word AMAZING.

Simon
Thu 10/04/03 at 21:29
Regular
I never complete MM, for ages I couldn't, no EP, then when I got one, I got stuck in the desert. D'oh.
Thu 10/04/03 at 21:28
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Whitestripes wrote:
> Even Wind Waker?

All released Zelda'.

Released in the UK.

So ner.

:D
Thu 10/04/03 at 21:25
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
deadmetal wrote:
> cookie monster wrote:
>
> Majoras mask is already a classic, i sold that on ebay for £31.
> Your average N64 is only worth around £6-8.
>
> When did you sell the game (Not that I'm interested in buying the game
> for that much, but if it's anywhere near the 3rd of may, the guy was a
> total sucker).

It would have been around 6 weeks ago.
Thu 10/04/03 at 21:21
Regular
Even Wind Waker?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.