GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Easy web site creation"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 29/05/07 at 10:23
Regular
I like the sound of the new ideas that freeola are to be offering soon, I see that they will be offering Blogs Geustbooks counters and online photo galleries, I am hoping that this will be all part of our monthly fee? and not an added extra?? its all due to launch in June some time.

Also there will be web templates as well and they say that you can have a Pro looking site in minutes :-) now thats a claim and and a half.

Kev
Tue 29/05/07 at 13:07
Regular
Hi Loki I thought there may be a catch, so it may be food for thought for future developments in Freeola to offer the code for the guestbook and counter perhaps? like how you offer the form to mail code at present (free) I like the idea of a freeola guestbook and counter as I trust Freola, and you have the cgi bin already in place, I have tried counters that allegedly! give stats and then promptly add spyware to my PC.

Also other ISPs offer stats to customers as part of the hosting package perhaps there may be room for that in future developments?

all food for thought.

Kev
Tue 29/05/07 at 11:28
Staff Moderator
"may catch fire"
Hi Digitrader,

The Instant Site Builder will be launched as a product in its own right - so there is a small monthly fee (which includes use of the site builder and unlimited hosting for the site). It will effectively be a hosting product for customers who do not want to code their own site.

However, as a treat for existing customers, all Freeola Broadband customers are likely to recieve a free Instant Site.
Tue 29/05/07 at 10:23
Regular
I like the sound of the new ideas that freeola are to be offering soon, I see that they will be offering Blogs Geustbooks counters and online photo galleries, I am hoping that this will be all part of our monthly fee? and not an added extra?? its all due to launch in June some time.

Also there will be web templates as well and they say that you can have a Pro looking site in minutes :-) now thats a claim and and a half.

Kev

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.