GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"lets see how many will reply!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/04/03 at 11:50
Regular
does anyone go on this anymore?
if u do reply!!!!!!
Tue 17/06/03 at 07:01
Regular
My brother would never learn.

Our first one was a Japanese DC. He sold it.
Our second one was a UK DC. He broke it.
Our third one was a UK DC. He sold it.
Our fourth was ANOTHER UK DC. He sold it.

I want my OWN DC, one that we don't share. That way, if I sell it, it will be my decision
Mon 16/06/03 at 23:29
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
Fifth?
I've had my original dreamcast since day 1
Mon 16/06/03 at 21:46
Regular
So...

...you was being sarcastic? Trying to be funny?

I never smelt a TAD of sarcasm in your post. And yes, Dreamcast is class. It's so that that I have had four of them, and I'm aiming to buy the fifth anytime soon.
Mon 16/06/03 at 19:33
Regular
Well sorry! I think i will go and play my PS2. I was only joking about the Dreamcast i think they are still cool.
Mon 16/06/03 at 16:30
Regular
dan@iz/co?ool! wrote:
> Dreamcast are the crappest consoles ever created. No wait....the Sega
> Saturn is!

You keep telling yourself that...
Mon 16/06/03 at 13:06
Regular
"elsonar.co.uk"
dan@iz/co?ool! wrote:
> Dreamcast are the crappest consoles ever created. No wait....the Sega
> Saturn is!

go back and play on your crappy ps2 with your crappy disk read error with your crappy games but dont bother us!
Mon 16/06/03 at 12:43
Regular
Dreamcast are the crappest consoles ever created. No wait....the Sega Saturn is!
Sun 15/06/03 at 21:32
Regular
Moderation, do you have MSN?

I'm crap at naming prices. How much would YOU value what you own? What games are they?
Sun 15/06/03 at 21:27
Regular
"118 118"
To be honest I don't know why the Dreamcasts aren't accredited as much as they rightfully should be. They are some fantastic games and the best memory cards in existance - the fact it sounds like a vacuum cleaner lets it down though.
Sun 15/06/03 at 16:23
Regular
"standupandchatpeopl"
dw you can buy my dreamcast virtually bran-new 13 games 3 official controllers 3 vm packs all new condition apart from two game covers,well wanna buy u name the price?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.