GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"lets see how many will reply!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/04/03 at 11:50
Regular
does anyone go on this anymore?
if u do reply!!!!!!
Mon 23/06/03 at 21:28
Regular
Change your name back you crazy ho'
Mon 23/06/03 at 21:27
Regular
GAME had one for £19.99 but I didn't have any money on me.

Hey, if you see one, can you buy it? I'll send you the money and you can send me the console. I'll cover postage, and then some.

*Flutters eyelashes*

Actually, don't buy it :cD
Mon 23/06/03 at 20:48
dw wrote:
> Spanker...where from?!?!
>
> :cD
>
> *Wants a DC*

If i see one i will let you know, the sometimes have them in game down by me, and they always have them in this game store so i will check the prices next time i go in there for you mate...
Mon 23/06/03 at 19:51
Regular
Spanker...where from?!?!

:cD

*Wants a DC*
Mon 23/06/03 at 19:30
Dreamcast second hand is about £15, and a brn new one you can probably pick up for about £20-25...
I think they are worth alot more, but most other people dont...
heh...
Mon 23/06/03 at 11:22
Regular
"None Stored"
you can buy a dreamcast for £10-15
Mon 23/06/03 at 09:10
Regular
"where's my tag?"
dw wrote:
> WW, would you be willing to sell your Dreamcast?

The few games I have for it still give me enjoyment, and I'm thinking of tracking down some more 'brand-new' ones to continue a bit of a collection.

If your looking for a brand-new Sega Dreamcast then try Telegames www.telegames.co.uk. Their selling one new for 69.99 that includedes 3 games. I don't know what these games are because it doesn't say, and be sure to have the price confirmed before you place the order as Telegames' prices are always changing (for the worst). Oh, and their delivery charges are very high. It's not like gameplay or specialreserve, we're talking more than 8 pounds here.

But I would also suggest using search engines to check for more places that sell Dreamcasts new. Like ASK.co.uk or the not-too-effective google.co.uk. try using words like 'buy dreamcast' when searching, or think of another phrase. It is always important to find other places to compare prices with Telegames as Telegammes are't known for being cheap. Infact, their prices seem to go up when you phone or email them.

So good luck in finding one.
Sat 21/06/03 at 22:11
Regular
WW, would you be willing to sell your Dreamcast?
Sat 21/06/03 at 19:18
Regular
"where's my tag?"
I 'like' my Dreamcast, I think it's a bit of alwright. I only have a few games for it though:- Mortal Kombat Gold, Hydro Thunder, Ready 2 Rumble Round 2 and Virtua Fighter 3. Not many games I know but I wasn't really planning on buying any other games other than Mortal Kombat Gold originally! Sad? Well, I loved MK4 in the arcades and I wanted something arcade perfect.

I would say I couldn't really love my Dreamcast, purly because it was made by Sega. This is because Nintendo planted the seed of hate in my head when I was little. But I still love Sega's games. Just not their machines. Sorry Sega!

Well, I'm going off now. I just hope Sega carry on producing more fat titles for the PS2, like Virtua Fighter 4. That game looks and plays ace. Ta-ta!
Fri 20/06/03 at 00:58
Regular
"None Stored"
whenever i think about my dreamcast i start to feel emotional, is that normal? oh i do so love my dreamcast.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.